Rob, Mac Genius
Experience:  14 years Mac experience, 10 years Mac Consulting, ran a printshop for 23 years.

I have a document I did in pages and I cannot attach it in

Customer Question

I have a document I did in pages and I cannot attach it in my email. What should I do?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Rob replied 8 years ago.
Make sure you have closed the Pages document in Pages. Take the pages document and drag it on the Mail icon in the dock, this should attach it in a new email. If you've already written an email and don't feel like typing it again, go to it, copy all the text in it then paste it in the new email with the attachment in it.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
I may not have closed the pages doc properly cuz the page is turned down can u tell me how to close it. also do i drag the paged document into the body of the email. i don't want to cut and past because the document is an Itenerary for an event that has to be copied when its received.
Expert:  Rob replied 8 years ago.
Just quit Pages and tell it to save changes. That is the proper way to close it. Yes, you can drag the document and drop it in the email body window.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Are you there?
Expert:  Rob replied 8 years ago.
Yes, I'm here.
Expert:  Rob replied 8 years ago.
I do have to go to another job now but I'll try to check in from there.