The MacWhisperer
The MacWhisperer, Professional Mac Guru
Experience:  25+ years on the Mac, 6+ years as a Mac Guru running a computer consultant company.

I would like a very simple piece of software for Mac Leopard,

Customer Question

I would like a very simple piece of software for Mac Leopard, that allows me to link every kind of file into one place. When I look at products like Bento, which I tried, I find that it's very hard to put email into a file. I'd like to just drag and drop everything into one place, and end up with an alias or link to the original. is there any such animal? Thanks.
Category: Mac
Expert:  The MacWhisperer replied 8 years ago.
Check out MacJournal, Yojimbo, iClip and SoHo Notes. They are all programs that allow you to take pieces of info from all corners of your computing world, and put them into one place so they can be organized, sorted, and searched easily.
I would also check out Omni Focus' software for a more professional level of productivity tools.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Hello MacWhisperer,
I thought I had posted a follow-up question, asking you to rank the four you suggested, but I don't see my follow-up on this page. Perhaps I failed to hit the right button.

I looked at iClip, and thought it not quite as easy as I would like--I'd like to drag and drop emails, rather then copying them into clipped files.

Anyway, I will accept now, and sorry for the delay.
1. Yojimbo
2. MacJournal
3. Omni Focus
4. iClip
5. SoHo Notes