The MacWhisperer
The MacWhisperer, Professional Mac Guru
Experience:  25+ years on the Mac, 6+ years as a Mac Guru running a computer consultant company.
11634089

High, i bought Pocket Mac ring studio and installed it successfully

High, i bought Pocket Mac ring studio and installed it successfully on my i-mac. I tried to create my first ringtone which starts at the start of the song and ends 29 seconds later. When I click the "done" button, I'm allways get the answer that the file is too long. I get the same message even if I create the ringtone shorter than 29 seconds. Thanks in advance for your help.
Category: Mac
Expert:  The MacWhisperer replied 8 years ago.
Tell me your process, step by step. I just downloaded the program, opened itunes, grabbed a file that was 2+ minutes long, and dragged it into the pocketmac window. It told me the song was too long, and gave me a new window where I was able to use sliders to specify the start and end of the ringtone. At the bottom it showed me the time of the ringtone. I made mine 29 seconds long, clicked done, and it was completed. Also, when you downloaded pocketmac, did you drag the app into your applications folder before launching it?