Mike, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Apple trained Technician, A+ Certified, 20+ years of Mac support, repairs, training, and consulting
4906461

How can I retrieve email messages that I deleted 6 months

Customer Question

How can I retrieve email messages that I deleted 6 months ago?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 8 years ago.
The only way know of the retrieve deleted emails is if you have backups from that time period.

If they were in your Deleted items folder and you emptied that folder they are gone.

If you use an email service that keeps your email online as well as in your mailbox on the Mac, then you might have a chance. But usualy online accounts delete email when it is deleted from the mailbox.

BotXXXXX XXXXXne, if you do not have a backup from that time period, then the chances are they are gone for good.

You could contact the people who sent email to you and ask them to resend the mail.

If this answer has helped you, please click Accept. if not, reply back here.