Aggie Mac Master
Aggie Mac Master, Mac Genius
Experience:  B.S. Biology from Texas A&M University and Long-time Mac User
11127226

If I make my quick time movies (on mac) to PDF so I can secure

Customer Question

If I make my quick time movies (on mac) to PDF so I can secure it with a password XXXXX no one can make changes, but I need the pdf to allow me to show notes as I click in (when I am teaching, i want a line at a time to come in with each click) do I need Adobe Acrobat standard 8 or do I HAVe to use the professional version. I will be using a PC to run these on. although I created them in MAC.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Aggie Mac Master replied 8 years ago.
You should be fine with the Standard edition of Adobe Acrobat. You can see the cross comparison of the Acrobat family and the differences in features they provide here:

http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/matrix.html
Customer: replied 8 years ago.

Just so you know when you answer somone with "You SHOULD BE" is not a proper answer. I need a definite yes or no and how that a 3 year old can follow.

that's why I emailed you with my question. I've been to the Adobe site. Totally confusing and not helpful.

Alright, I will rephrase.

Yes you will be able to perform all the functions you are seeking with the Standard edition of Adobe Acrobat.

Sorry for not being clearer.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.

Sorry, I am just getting the run around from so many people today. My applogies for the upbruptness.

I actually called Adobe and asked if I can do what i need on adobe 8 writer as that is what I have and they said No. I would need pro 9 extended.

Can you tell me how to use the adobe 8 so it performs what I need?

thank you.