Aggie Mac Master
Aggie Mac Master, Mac Genius
Experience:  B.S. Biology from Texas A&M University and Long-time Mac User

I have joined a singles group and when I receive

I have joined a singles group and when I receive emails from contacts the emails arrive in some foreign unreadable language. When I answer their email which comes through via and send a copy to my own email address, it is still in some unreadable language. I have just bought and installed the latest Mac, a beautiful 24" flat screen beauty and Office 2008 and thought my problems may have been solved. Now when I send the copy to myself, there is nothing in the body of the email. Is this a setting I should change, or is it some how the emails come through this site. I do not have problems at any other times, just with this I get my emails through Entourage and am not real computer literate, but find this exasperating, as I have never come across it before. Can you give me some ideas of what I can do to be able to read these emails please. Janis
I would try using the Mac Mail program instead of Entourage. This program has always worked best for me when viewing all types of emails.