Aggie Mac Master
Aggie Mac Master, Mac Genius
Experience:  B.S. Biology from Texas A&M University and Long-time Mac User
11127226

hello kevin here running a 2007 macbook intell w/tiger 10.4.11

hello kevin here running a 2007 macbook intell w/tiger 10.4.11 with brand new hard drive erased and installed by apple with 2 gigs of ram installed at same time and only the operating system and i-tunes with few not evan quarter of music and few picks and documents that are necessary.... so two questions my 2001 graphite i-mac ppc g3 with 348 gigs of ram one processor from summer 2001 is blowing the doors off my 2007 laptop after apple fixxed it. it also has 9.2.2 10.3.9 and another partition with 10.3.9 and all music and pix and kicking my laptops ass...any reason this would be and should i reinstall the laptops software...?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Aggie Mac Master replied 8 years ago.
This should not be happening. If your computer is blank, I would go ahead and reinstall the OS and see if it fixes the slowness. If it doesn't let me know and we will look further into it.