Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

i have just installed a wacom bamboo pen tablet to my computer

Customer Question

i have just installed a wacom bamboo pen tablet to my computer and now when i open photoshop cs3 in creative suite 3 it opens and then i am unable to do anything with it. The rest of the programs: illustrator and indesign still work, so i am wondering if it is something wrong with just photoshop. I tried re-installing creative suite 3 and i still have the problem. Any suggestions would be great. Thank you
Category: Mac
Expert:  Claws224 replied 8 years ago.

When you reloaded Photoshop how did you emove it first?

Let us know

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
thank you for your time but i finally figured it out. I had removed my program by putting it in the trash like i use to do not realizing i needed to deactivate it first and then remove it. Then i did a clean sweep and re installed photoshop and it works. I will definetely keep you guys in mind the next time i have a question. It is good to know that you are available. Thank you again.