Mike, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Apple trained Technician, A+ Certified, 20+ years of Mac support, repairs, training, and consulting
4906461

Please help! My cat just jumped on my keyboard and somehow

Please help! My cat just jumped on my keyboard and somehow managed to make it to where my display is zoomed in (desktop background, windows, and icons are bigger). Now the screen scrolls as I move my mouse because I can only see see the top and one side of the desktop or the bottom and one side at once. I'm a bit obsessive compulsive and this is driving me crazy! I've tried changing the display settings but I cannot manage to fix it.
Hi. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to help here.

It sounds like your cat needs assistance using the Mac. It may have hit the exact key sequence to turn on Magnification.

Here's how to check:

Go to your System preferences and look for the Universal Access icon. Little blue ball with a white figure in it.

Click once on this icon and look at the setting for Zoom. If it is on, turn it off. If you then look at the key command to turn it on you will see what keys kitty may have pressed.

I hope this answers your question. If it does, please click Accept.

Thanks,