Mike, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Apple trained Technician, A+ Certified, 20+ years of Mac support, repairs, training, and consulting

I am using Power Point 2004 for Mac. I want to send e-mails

Customer Question

I am using Power Point 2004 for Mac. I want to send e-mails and have the power point open up when the recipient opens their e-mail without having to download the presentation. I have been told that the first frame of the presentation will appear in the e-mail when I do this.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 5 years ago.
Hi. My name is XXXXX XXXXX X will try to help here.

Which email program do you use?

In short, there are two ways to attach documents... inline and attached.

inline means the attachment will apear in the email message body
Attached means the attachment is separate. Some email clients will show the attachment in the body, but I need to knw which client you are using so we can try it out and see how it handles them.

Let me know,
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
We will be sending them by Outlook and through my AOL e-mail.

We do want to have these working inline as you suggested rather than attached.
Expert:  Mike replied 5 years ago.
Here is a link to a web article about making auto-run presentations on PC's.

Here is one for an app that allows you to make autorun presentations for Mac and PC. Use this and then you will be able to create the presentation, make it autorun, save to desktop and then bundle the autorun files into your email message.

Make sure the email message is HTML or RichText so it can be dropped inline.

If this helps, please click Accept. If not, please get back to me.

Mike, Mac Support Specialist
Experience: Apple trained Technician, A+ Certified, 20+ years of Mac support, repairs, training, and consulting
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
you know I accepted your answer but your links that you suggested in lieu of a real answer I could follow were to confusing. That's why I paid. I regret doing so as you have my money and I have nothing worthwhile other than the confusion of other people explaining this.
Expert:  Mike replied 5 years ago.
I've requested a refund. I don't keep money for something I did not earn.

I will also opt-out of this question and let another Expert try to help.

We do our best and do not send out info willy nilly. So I am sorry about my help being lower than you expected and therfore I am giving this Accept fee back.