Aggie Mac Master
Aggie Mac Master, Mac Genius
Experience:  B.S. Biology from Texas A&M University and Long-time Mac User
11127226

Im trying to open up an Ipod store account,and get as

Customer Question

I''m trying to open up an Ipod store account,and get as far as typing in my E MAIL NUMBER WITCH [email protected],AND IT SAYS NOT A GOOD # XXXXX had that account number for ten years. help
Category: Mac
Expert:  Aggie Mac Master replied 8 years ago.
You may have opened an Apple account in the past for another purpose. If this is the case, the account most likely still exists and you should treat it as a lost password.

Go to this website and enter your Apple ID (or e-mail address), and your password XXXXX be emailed to you:

https://iforgot.apple.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/DSiForgot.woa/wa

If you aren't sure of your Apple ID, go to this site and enter your information and they will email you your ID and password:

https://iforgot.apple.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/DSiForgot.woa/14/wo/vuVBKjgVHnShkhpaIvYK7g/0.11.3.0.0.1

If these don't work for you, reply and I will find another way to fix your problem. I know how bad it can be without access to your iTunes Account!

If this answers your question, please kindly select * ACCEPT * so I can be rewarded for my efforts.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Reply to Aggie Mac Master's Post: that wasn't the case,I didn't have another account,and I finally got a friend to help me open up a new account