Aggie Mac Master
Aggie Mac Master, Mac Genius
Experience:  B.S. Biology from Texas A&M University and Long-time Mac User

why when I go to certain websites the web page is blank

I upgraded my computer to leopard and now when I go to certain websites like or the webpage comes up blank. Do I need to do something else to my computer? I have 768mb ddr sdram It is a power pc g4. Please help
Yes, you need to install Adobe Flash Player in order to access those two websites. You can download it here:

If this answers your question, please kindly select * ACCEPT * so I can be rewarded for my efforts.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Reply to Aggie Mac Master's Post: I tried to download adobe flash player and at the end it just says finishing and directs me right to the download website. That says I have adobe 9 but when I still try and go to websites like the main webpage comes up blank.

This site shows what plug-ins you need for disney's web site. Try downloading Shockwave:

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
I have downloaded all the required downloads for that site and it still comes up blank. Is there a setting on my computer that needs to be set? It is not just the disney site that comes up blank
In Safari, click the Safari menu then go to preferences. Click the Security Tab. Make sure that plug-ins, Java, and JavaScript are are checked.

Let me know if this helps.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
You are the best. It WORKS!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!
Will use you again.
I'm glad I could help. Thanks for using Just Answer