Aggie Mac Master
Aggie Mac Master, Mac Genius
Experience:  B.S. Biology from Texas A&M University and Long-time Mac User

i have a PowerBook G4 Mac laptop, [id

Customer Question

i have a "PowerBook G4" Mac laptop, [i''d really like to know when these first came out on the market] and i need to learn how to open .Sol files! [i''''m still learning how to navigate/operate my G4...i LOVE it!!! thank you very much!
Category: Mac
Expert:  Aggie Mac Master replied 8 years ago.
The PowerBook G4 was a series of notebook computers that was manufactured, marketed, and sold by Apple Computer, Inc. between 2001 and 2006.

Never open a .sol file, unless you have a backup and you know what you're doing. If you decide to try to pry through the file, make sure you have a backup as messing around with .sol files can easily corrupt them.

If this answers your question, please kindly select * ACCEPT * so I can be rewarded for my efforts.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
good morning aggie,
i've been seriously ill, and if that weren't "enough," i had a nasty fall and fractured a pelvic "o-ring".....YIKES!!!!!
anyway, i'm now trying to get caught up on things and so i've just now accessed your response to my mac question [thank you, XXXXX XXXXX way] and i'm wondering if you've been paid already as i noticed on my current bank statement that i've already been charged the $9.00 ???
also by the way, could you possibly supply me any referewnces as to HOW to go about opening the .SOL files...i'm still trying to figure out what/why they are ???

thank you ever so kindly,