Bulutcy
Bulutcy, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Adequate information about mac world for helping people.
11222617

Photos received in email do not appear when I try to ...

Customer Question

Photos received in email do not appear when I try to forward them. This has just started. Help.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Bulutcy replied 6 years ago.
HiCustomer Thank you for asking your question on Just Answer. The other Experts and I are working on your answer. By the way, it would help us to know:

-What operating system are you using?
-What internet browser are you using?
-What email software that are you using?
-What have you already tried?

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I have an iMAC with the Leopard os. I'm using Foxfire/Safari. I'm not sure what email software this other than gmail. I haven't tried anything because I'm a novice with computers.
Expert:  Bulutcy replied 6 years ago.

Hello again;

Are you using Gmail from webmail(by using in www.gmail.com)

Thanks.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Yes
Expert:  Bulutcy replied 6 years ago.

Hello again,

Please go to www.gmail.com and login to your account. In inbox, click and open the message that you want to forward. After messages opens, you will see forward button, click it, between subject box and message box you will see attachment part, you will see attachments, check the attachments that you want to forward, click add button if you want to add more.

Please write if this solution does not work for you.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I don't understand the answer. I tried the solution but the photo does not appear in the email to be forwarded. Until yesterday when I received photos That I wanted to forward, They appeared in the email to be forwarded. I didn't change anything it just stopped showing the photos. By the way, its Foxfire3. If that makes a difference. Please excuse the waits. I'm outside working my horse before it get too hot. I take a break and come in.
Expert:  Bulutcy replied 6 years ago.
Hello again, It can be about Foxfire3, since I am not a advanced Mac Expert, I am oping out the question so that another expert will take care the question.
Thank you for using JustAnswer.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Thank you.
Expert:  Bulutcy replied 6 years ago.
I reported this question for moving Mac category, I hope you will get better answer now.
Thank you for using Justanswer.