Aggie Mac Master
Aggie Mac Master, Mac Genius
Experience:  B.S. Biology from Texas A&M University and Long-time Mac User
11127226

How can I increase the volume on my Ipod. My hearing ...

Customer Question

How can I increase the volume on my Ipod. My hearing is not great - but everyone agrees there is not enough volume on my Ipod
Category: Mac
Expert:  Aggie Mac Master replied 8 years ago.
Go into the Settings>Volume Limit

In this menu, you can set the maximum volume for your iPod. Push the Volume all the way to the right.

If this is the answer to your question, please kindly select * ACCEPT * so I can be rewarded for my efforts.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
You didn't help me - I got to Volume limit as suggested and it asked for a "code to unlock" and since I had never heard of a code and had no idea what to do, How was I to push it to the right?
You will need to restore your iPod within iTunes if you do not know the lock out code.

When you restore your iPod, you will be able to adjust the settings for the maximum volume level.