Aggie Mac Master
Aggie Mac Master, Mac Genius
Experience:  B.S. Biology from Texas A&M University and Long-time Mac User

A little girl Im taking care of has asked me to put ...

Customer Question

A little girl I'm taking care of has asked me to put some music on her little pink ipod. I have lots of music on my computer, but I don't know how to put it onto her little device. Do I need to use a special program to do that? She'll be looking for new music in the! Thanks
Category: Mac
Expert:  Aggie Mac Master replied 8 years ago.
Yes, to put music on an Apple iPod you need to download iTunes. You can get it here:

After you download and install it, you can merely drag your music into the iTunes music manager. When it has been imported to iTunes, you plug in her iPod and drag the music onto it.

If you need more detailed instructions, reply back and I will walk you through it.

If this is the answer to your question, please kindly select * ACCEPT * so I can be rewarded for my efforts.