RoeIncarnate, Mac Software Engineer
Experience:  I have used Macs all my life (20+ years) and currently develop OS X applications.

I have an ibook running version 10.3.9.

The computer screen is covered with a pink color that seems to be taking over the entire screen. It does not matter what I am using at anytime, mail, documents etc.
Any advice would be appreciated.
Category: Mac
Expert:  RoeIncarnate replied 8 years ago.
Start up the computer while holding down the shift key to start it in safe mode.

If the screen is still pink, then it sounds like you have a hardware problem.

It could be as simple as a connector became loose inside, or the LCD monitor could be failing. If you have the expertise, you can take it apart and check the connectors have a good snug fix. Look for directions online as to how to disassemble it.

If this is the answer to your question, please kindly select * ACCEPT * so I can be rewarded for my efforts.