zeldaII, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  10 years IT, network, hardware and software experience,Windows & Mac OS

how do I attach a document from text script to an email

when i try an attach atext script document to my email it will not attach it it says please wait wihile i attach but it never finishs
If I'm understanding you correctly; I would zip it and then attach. If you right click on the document and select send to--> compressed zipped folder, this will create a zipped folder that you should be able to attach to your email.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Good day
        I am on my brand new mac given to me on fathers day, There is no right clicking and I cannot not find save to or a zip folder please advise
Sorry, I missed that it was Mac. What program did you use to create the document?
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
text script is there something else
So you wanted to create script text? If you are wanting to create a document you would use the TextEdit program. Here is a link to some information on the TextEdit program. It is basically just an overview of the product capabilities.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
ok the problem is I need to attach pictures of my products to my email to send it to a client when I attach the document which i made in text edit it will not attach to my message
Open the TextEdit document and press Apple-P. This calls up the Print dialog. Click the PDF button and choose Mail PDF. This will convert the document into a PDF so you can attach and send.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
where is apple-p
It is the command key with the little symbol on it. Newer keyboards have ommitted the apple symbol in place of the word"command." This key is referred to as command key, apple key and beanie key.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
thakk you for your help