John D
John D, BS Degree in Engineering
Experience:  Worked on Macs and PC's for 20+ years.

Is there a way to select specific graphics (logos) from a ...

Is there a way to select specific graphics (logos) from a web site and import them into Adobe Illustrator?

When you find the graphic that you like on a web page, right click on the image then choose 'Save Picture As'. and save it to a place where you can locate it later.

Now launch Illustrator and from Illustrator navigate to that image file to open it.

Hope this helps.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Reply to John D's Post: It didn't work. I can only save the whole page, not specific images. I also don't have a "save image as" option, only a "save as" option. Also, I can only save it as a web archive file. Is there anything else I can do?

You have not told us what your operating system is.

In Windows, here is the 'Save Picture As' command that you get after right-clicking on an image (Yahoo Mail logo in this example)

And here is the logo after saving it to the hard drive:

Also can you tell me which website and which logo you are trying to save.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Reply to John D's Post: Operating System is Mac 10.5.2 - Sorry, I didn't see the second part of your question - The website address is:

Try dragging the logo to your desktop. This should work in all operating system.

On a Mac, ctrl-click (hold down the "Ctrl" key and then click) on the image and then select "Save Image to Desktop". The image will be saved to the Desktop or your default downloads location.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you have any questions.