John D
John D, BS Degree in Engineering
Experience:  Worked on Macs and PC's for 20+ years.
53785

Someone in our company created a file in numbers that

Customer Question

Someone in our company created a file in numbers that I am trying to print out as a .pdf on two full pages. How do I export this document correctly so that it will print as two full pages instead of psmaller print on pages that are not breaking correctly?
Category: Mac
Expert:  John D replied 6 years ago.

Is the original file a pdf file? Do you have the full Adobe Acrobat package or just the free Adobe Reader program?

Perhaps it would be best if you could send me the file. If you do not mind sending it let me know and I will show you how to upload it.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
The original file was done in the mac numbers program and then exported to a .pdf. I have the full Adobe package but don't really know how to use all the functions. I don't have an issue sending you the file if you want. Let me know where I should send it.
Thanks-
Expert:  John D replied 6 years ago.

Yes it would be best if you can send it. Here is how to upload your file:

Go the this site http://www.mediafire.com/index.php , then click the Browse button, locate and select your file, then click the green Upload... button. Wait until it finishes uploading, you will then be taken to another page that has your file's download link at the bottom of the page. Copy that link at paste it in your reply here.

John D, BS Degree in Engineering
Experience: Worked on Macs and PC's for 20+ years.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Thanks-
I uploaded the numbers and pdf files. Basically, I would like the larger eligibility graph to be on one page and then the smaller ones on a separate page. Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Appreciate your help-
Expert:  John D replied 6 years ago.
Customer you need to paste the download link in your reply so that I can download the file.

Thanks.

Expert:  John D replied 6 years ago.

Ok, the pdf file is a two page document which prints two pages in landscape mode. The first page consists of the large chart with 2 data tables, and the second page has 6 smaller charts. Are you trying to rearrange the pages or the information on these pages?

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Reply to John D's Post: The .pdf is supposed to be a two page document with the large chart and the data table at the top of the page. The second page is supposed to begin with the data chart that is currently on the bottom of the first page. Both pages in full view should take up each entire page. I know there is an export function in numbers that makes this happen but it is not working for me today so I am sure I am just forgetting to do something.
Expert:  John D replied 6 years ago.

Ok, is this what it should look like:

FILE

Let me know.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I am not able to access the file...
I am receiving a message 'bad file'.
Thanks-
Expert:  John D replied 6 years ago.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Thanks so much for your help. I am having difficulty picking up the file and I really need it. I am sure this should be an annonymous website but I would really appreciate it if you could e-mail to to me:

Thanks again.
Expert:  John D replied 6 years ago.

Thanks for the accept and feedback.

I am surprised that you are not able to download the file from both locations. Anyway, I have already sent the file to the site's moderator to forward it to you, because it against the site's rules to contact customers using private email addressees. If you do not get the file in a short while please send a reminder email to info@justanswer.com and also advise me so in order that I can follow it from my end.

FYI, these are the images of the new pdf pages 1 and 2:

Page 1
graphic

Page 2
graphic