Kathy
Kathy, Master's Degree
Experience:  I have experience in psychology and eduation. A masters in MFT and a specialization in educational leadership.
49749778

Question 1 Consider an organization in your field or

Customer Question

Question 1Consider an organization in your field or industry. Describe the essential systems necessary to facilitate continuous change without compromising quality or causing burnout among employees. Describe three factors to consider when making sure that the changes made become permanently imbedded in the organization's culture.Question 2During a change initiative, what can organizations use to identify or verify truly objective and measureable success? What does your organization utilize to measure its level of success?Assignment
You will utilize your change model for this assignment. Review the feedback submitted by your instructor on your previous change model assignment. Make any changes or modifications necessary for the submission of this assignment.Evaluate the performance of your organization or department. Identify an area that would significantly benefit from initiating a change. Write a paper (1,500-1,750 words) in which you describe the particular area you propose to address through a change initiative. Include the following for your company:Discuss the issues in this area and the current outcomes as a result of the issues.
Describe the external and/or internal driving forces, contributing issues, and the people affected.
Evaluate the stakeholders involved and discuss how they will be affected by your change initiative.
Clarify your role and responsibility as a change leader. Discuss the leadership theory (or theories) you will use to guide the change process.
Discuss the change agents you need to recruit in order to successfully implement your change. Describe the roles of these change agents.
Utilize your change model to develop strategies: (a) Explain the relevance of this model to your organization; and (b) Present the strategic aspects using your model. Be sure to clearly define the purpose of each aspect, the people involved, and the actions that need to be taken.
Identify, or predict, the potential barriers to change. Discuss possible ways to overcome these obstacles, including methods for dealing with emerging or unforeseen circumstances that could impede implementation.
Describe the evaluation methods you will use to determine the level of success of your change initiative. Discuss what metrics or measureable determinates you will use.
Propose strategies to anchor change or support continuous change.
Establish how your change plan supports the organizational mission/goal, genuinely addresses stakeholder concerns, and will serve as an equitable contribution for the community or society overall.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
Submitted: 10 days ago.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  Kathy replied 10 days ago.

Dear Customer,

Thanks for your request. I will post your answers timely.

Regards,

Kathy

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Just wanted to remind you the questions are due today
Expert:  Kathy replied 6 days ago.

I know I am currently working on your questions.

Regards,

Kathy

Expert:  Kathy replied 6 days ago.

Dear Customer,

Below is the posting containing your answers. I hope it helps you.

https://app.box.com/s/h1p2a5nn3j5iz9c0eca7jn92dxaj8031

Regards,

Kathy

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Thanks a bunch assignment I'll be waiting for the assignment on Monday
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Hey are you still working on the assignment
Expert:  Kathy replied 4 days ago.

https://app.box.com/s/qld3zg4or2y43m5qi6lmyy2uzw8aelxi

I just came back to look at another question and realize the message did not go through. Above is your link.

Regards,

Kathy

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions