judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!
46206387

This essay question is for Kelyn1 only. I need help on the

Customer Question

This essay question is forCustomeronly. I need help on the second part of a writing assignment she helped me on part 1 of thanks.
Submitted: 8 days ago.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  asciandwildlife replied 8 days ago.

Hello, I seeCustomerhas not responded to you yet. Would you like to continue waiting, or perhaps I can be of assistance?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I will continue waiting but thx so much for offering to assist me :)js
Expert:  Dr. Wilson replied 7 days ago.

Hello. I am Dr. Wilson. I see your requested expert still has not replied to you yet. If you like, I can assist if the expert does/cannot assist you. Just let me know.

Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 3 days ago.

Hi. Finally found it. Thanks for the link. Sorry that took me so long but I kept checking and it never appeared on my dashboard at all. It's actually still not there. I was only able to find it through the link you sent me!! I'll get started and we'll handle the balance with an additional services message as we discussed. Let me know when you hear back about the technology essay alright? I'll be in touch.

Bethany

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions