judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!
46206387

For this assignment, explore the Social Psychology Network

Customer Question

For this assignment, explore the Social Psychology Network website. Get comfortable searching for information. Scan the professional profiles of social psychologists and learn about their social psychological research. http://www.socialpsychology.org/
This assignment has three parts that must be addressed in an integrative essay.
When you are finished exploring the website, discuss in a paper (1,250-1,500 words) what you have discovered and include the following:
From the Social Psychology Network website, for each theoretical perspective discussed in your lecture notes, select social psychologists whose research corresponds with these theoretical perspectives. Be sure to include their names, academic affiliations, and a brief discussion of their primary research area. Your essay should include a discussion of a total of five different social psychologists and their primary research area.
Conclude your paper by discussing the role of culture as it relates to the research of the social psychologists you have chosen. Why is understanding culture important when choosing a research method for conducting human research?
The paper should reflect a minimum of five references.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, An abstract is not required.
The assignment had said to find five psychologists from that particular Social Psychology Network site and I tried to find different psychologists and the only individual research that I could find was their special section concerning the election. Can I find five Social Psychologists that are not from that site?
The reason it was written in the way it was is because in the instructions that I received you specially asked that the Social Psychologists come from that Social Psychology Network site.Thank you
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  LoriHR replied 6 months ago.

Hi, Mary. When is this needed by?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hi Lori,
Unfortunately another just answer person answered this question incorrectly , it cause me to run out of time. So I will need this before 8:30 pm tonight.Thank you
Mary
Expert:  LoriHR replied 6 months ago.

Eeesh. I am so sorry to hear that. Let me check my resources and see if I am able to assist that

Expert:  LoriHR replied 6 months ago.

...rapidly. (Sorry.) And is that 8:30 EST, or another time zone?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hi Lori HR, here's the website that needs to be used according to my teacher http://www.socialpsychology.org/Thank you
Mary
Expert:  LoriHR replied 6 months ago.

I am pretty certain I have written this paper before. I am looking for it, but it has been several

years, so it's taking me some time. I'll check Turnitin for you, and if it hits I can rewrite or opt out.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Ok, thank you
Expert:  LoriHR replied 6 months ago.

can you tell me the course/number?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Social and Cultural 530
Expert:  LoriHR replied 6 months ago.

I have hunted everywhere but no luck.

I did this in 2012 or 2013, so I think it must've gotten lost in a computer transition.

Expert:  LoriHR replied 6 months ago.

I could write it, but definitely not tonight as I already have 2 other tasks to work on. :/

Expert:  LoriHR replied 6 months ago.

I will opt out with the sincerest of apologies!

I hope you find someone to tackle this for you.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Can you opt out so someone else can see they can write it for me tonight please?Thank you

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions