judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!
46206387

ATTENTION KAKONGE Read the "Inmate Harassment and Rape"

Customer Question

ATTENTION DONNA KAKONGE
Read the "Inmate Harassment and Rape" article, located in this week's Electronic Reserve Readings.
Review the American Corrections Association, National Commission on Correctional Healthcare, and the Prison Rape Elimination Act websites.
Note. These resources include some of the policies and procedures specific to the mutual professionalism, ethics, and suggested treatment recommended for staff and inmates or offenders.
Select one of the accredited institutions listed in the Accredited Facility Directory on the American Corrections Association website by searching for ACA accredited facilities.
After selecting an accredited institution of your choice, identify some of the policies and procedures outlined within the Prison Rape Elimination Act website.
Write about 150-word responses to each of the following questions regarding the accredited institution you have chosen:
What standards or policies exist for professionalism, ethics, and treatment toward staff and inmates or offenders for accredited institutions?
Does the Prison Rape Elimination Act establish specific policies? If so, what are they?
What is function of the National Commission on Correctional Health Care?
Part II: Accredited Corrections Institution Policy Draft
The American Correctional Association, National Commission on Correctional Health Care, and the Prison Rape Elimination Act standards all relate to the mutual professionalism, ethics, and treatment recommended for staff and inmates or offenders.
Imagine you are the prison warden at the institution you selected in Part I of this assignment.
Write a 350- to 700-word policy for your staff that encompasses each of the aforementioned accrediting bodies. Your policy draft should incorporate aspects of the questions you answered in Part I.
Format any citations consistent with APA guidelines.
Submitted: 17 days ago.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  Donna Kakonge replied 17 days ago.

Dear Customer,

I can definitely do this assignment for you. When is your deadline? Thank you for requesting me.

Kindest regards,

Donna

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Monday by 3 pm my time

Dear Customer,

Thank you! I remember that you are on California time so that would be 6:00 p.m. my time. I will have it ready for you by Monday.

Kindest regards,

Donna

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Thank you so much Donna have a great thanksgiving!

Dear Customer,

Thank you! Have a great Thanksgiving too!

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions