Kelyn1
Kelyn1, Reading Specialist
Experience:  20+ years in Regular and Special Education, Reading Specialist Master's, Published author
20214394

To Bethany Only" Bethany can you help me redo this paper? I

quot;To Bethany Only"Hi Bethany can you help me redo this paper? I have attached the word version as well as the Instructors feedback?THXJamii

Hi Jami, good to hear from you again!! I've helped with this one before and it is a really tough one that takes a while; a matter of weeks is not unusual. I've never had less than 3 or even 4 revisions before it was finally accepted. The good news is that I actually offer two revisions free of charge as long as they are fairly minor and do not require an entire re-write. There doesn't seem to be a value listed for this one yet. Could you check that and also send me the EXACT instructions for the assignment as your instructor presented them to you? I will need those to calculate a value. I will also need to know the due date to see if I can fit you into my schedule. It's pretty busy, but if I can find a space, it's yours.

The professor's feedback says that the outline has to be re-done and resubmitted before the essay can progress any further. Has that been done and accepted? She also mentions feedback from a "KM" that she seems happy with so if you could send that as well it would help. Unfortunately, I know nothing about this song. I've never even heard of it before so I'm afraid that research is going to be lengthy and in depth.

First things first tho. Due date and exact instructions.

I've looked up a couple of renditions I've done of this assignment in the past. A general estimate, including intensive research, would be $160 for the outline - it usually ends up being around 6 or 7 pages long since it has to be detailed. The essay would be around $190 for a total of $350 which would include two free revisions as long as they are fairly minor and do not require an entire re-write.

Bethany

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hi BethanyNo due date just as soon as you can fit it in for me.
I have attached the outline with instructor feedback as well as the outline in word so you can simply edit it instead of starting over.
I also attached the exact instructions booklet for both parts see table of contents below for page numbers Please let me know what else you need.INSTRUCTIONS TO STUDENTS 1
LESSON ASSIGNMENTS 9
LESSON 1: PLANNING A PAPER WITH SOURCES 13
LESSON 2: FINDING SOURCES AND TAKING NOTES 31
LESSON 3: WRITING A PAPER USING SOURCES 49
LESSON 4: LITERARY ANALYSIS: : FIGURATIVE 71
LANGUAGE IN MUSIC AND SONG
PREWRITING EXAMINATION 89
ESSAY EXAMINATION 95
LESSON 5: USING DEFINITION WITH 99
CLASSIFICATION
EXAMINATION 107
LESSON 6: USING COMPARISON AND CONTRAST 111
IN NOVELS AND MOVIES
PREWRITING EXAMINATION 121
ESSAY EXAMINATION 127
LESSON 7: WRITING AN ARGUMENT 131
EXAMINATION—COURSE FINAL 141
SELF-CHECK ANSWERS 147
APPENDIX 175
thanks Jamii

Good morning! Sorry for the wait, I tried to answer you yesterday, but the system wouldn't let me lock into the question. I received the documents you sent, but I do not see an outline among them, just the paper and the comments made on it. Has an outline been done? I've checked into the song a little and I think I can work with it. I'll have to do a little more digging to be sure. Meanwhile, I need to know about the outline. If it's been done, please send it to me. If not, we'll need to do that first, as the comments from your professor say that must be done before the essay.

Thanks,

Bethany

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hi Bethanyno problem, I did an outline but cant find it on my new computer so It may need redone sorry.No rushJamii

I will try to use what you have sent me to create an outline, but given the feedback your professor left it's going to take a great deal of fleshing out. I have four others in front of you at the moment and given that it's Thanksgiving week, I won't be working as much because of family time, but I will get on it as soon as I can. I'll keep you posted.

Bethany

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
ok I understand have a happy holiday and thanks very much :)jamii

Thanks for understanding and you have a great holiday tool

Bethany

Hi. I have the outline ready for you. Thank you so much for your patience!! I'll send the premium services offer in just a moment. JA requires that we charge a $5 fee every time the e-mail service is used so the total for the outline and fee would be $165. Once the system lets me know you've accepted, I can send the document.

From past experience with this project and what the instructions stated, it seems that we must get the outline approved before we can move on with the actual essay. If this is correct, let me know what the feedback from your professor is on the essay as soon as you can and we can refine it from there before starting the essay. That way, we don't have to backtrack. As I said, I offer two revisions free as long as they are fairly minor, do not require a change of focus from what the original instructions state, and do not require an entire re-write.

We may need to approach the essay as a separate question just to make sure the system doesn't get confused by a dual payment, but we can wait to see what happens with the outline before addressing that. I will be out on vacation from the 13th of this month until January 4th. I hope that will still fit your timeframe for the project.

Bethany

Sent!! Let me know when you have the feedback on it and we'll go from there!

Bethany

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions