judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!
46206387

Judybailey61 This is the final outline that I had done, I

Customer Question

Judybailey61 This is the final outline that I had done, I have 650 words done. Your term paper is worth 250 points (25 percent of your final grade). Term paper should be eight – to – ten pages in length (2,000 – 2,500 words), not including the title page or references page(s). There should be a minimum of five outside sources utilized. No more than 20 percent of the paper may be copied directly from outside sources; and, of course, all outside sources must be properly cited. Cite your work in APA format. A reference source for APA formatting is found in the Webliography of the course (CLO 1, 2, 6y our term paper is worth 250 points. Let me know if I can email you the outline that I previously done. Also, the theories were changed. I will pay $100 Thank you
Submitted: 19 days ago.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  judybailey61 replied 19 days ago.

Happy to help. Send the work you have done. When is it due? Thanks.

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
It's due Monday. Can I send it to ur email?!

We have to communicate here until I send the offer for premium service even though we have communicated through email in the past. Please send the file here asap. Thanks, Judy

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Ok be home in 15 min

Thanks.

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
attached is the assignment. I changed the theories to classical school and bio social. Thanks.

Thanks. Where did you get this from?

Sent you message.

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
I responded to email. Would you be able to help. It's due Tuesday not Sunday. Rhanks
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Hi Judy, Disregard on this assignment, I think I can revise it. But I have another one that I need help on but I don't have all the information yet. Thank you.
Expert:  judybailey61 replied 18 days ago.

Okay

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions