judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!
46206387

Attn: JUDYBAILEY Turning points in U.S. History due 11/20/17

Customer Question

Attn: JUDYBAILEYTurning points in U.S. History due 11/20/17 @ 11:59pm ( 2 parts / 10 page essay )watch each video and write an essay
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  judybailey61 replied 5 months ago.

Okay ... got it. I need to advise you that the price for this is $200 ($20 a page).

Since you have already paid $38, the balance would be $162. I know that is quite a bit. Let me know if this works for you.

Judy

Can you let me know as soon as possible if you want to go forward with this. I can offer you a 10% returning customer discount if that helps.

Anyway, it is a lot of movie watching, so let me know as soon as you can.

Thanks! Judy

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
How much is it with the 10% if I may ask ? And that will be fine !!! Anything is better than 162.00 !!! Thanks again !!!
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
That's a "yes"

It will be $142. I appreciate your business and how punctual you are with getting back to me. I'm looking forward to 4 1/2 hours of watching movies for this one. Fun!

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
You're very very welcome and thank you so very very very much !!! I'm going to watch it after class as well today.

Enjoy.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Any progress if I may ask kindly ?

I am sorry to advise you I had emergency eye surgery on Friday and am unable to see out of one eye. I need to ask for an extension if that is possible. Judy

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Wow... sorry to hear that .... dang... that's an exam he gave us a week to do with no late acceptions ... Monday is our last day of school and start our thanksgiving break... it's actually due Monday morning eastern time by 9:00am

I am so sorry. I cannot meet the deadline.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I'm going to try to come up with an excuse to why I couldn't do it.. when can you have it done if I may ask ?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.

They placed a bubble in my eye to hold my retina in place so I only have one good eye. You can use this as an excuse ... it is not an uncommon injury (torn retina). I want to say Monday, but it is 10 pages. I have to complete another late one today, and will get back to you as soon as I have that finished. Judy

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I'm thinking about not going to class Monday due to bad weather lol!!! How about until Wednesday ? I'm going to email my professor the essays !! He shouldn't have any discrepancies, hopefully.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I sure hope you feel better... that sounds like it hurts with an excruciating headache...

Not a headache ... it feels like a scraped knee ... only in the eye. It is also fast become a black eye. Haven't had one of those in many years.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Is Wednesday fine if I may ask kindly ?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Better yet, the 26th before I return to school that Monday on the 28th ?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.

Yours is next in line. I like the 28th the best, ***** ***** what you can.

If you are going to use this for an excuse, you need a black eye and solid red inside the eye. Wear an eye patch.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Ha ha ha !!! Lol !!!! Awesome !!! And I will to !!
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Thanks again !!

ok

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Any progress if i may ask kindly ?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Today is the 26th. I told my professor I would email it to him before school on Monday which my returning day

Have not started ... sorry ... things really got backed up with the trips to the Dr. (1 hour away from my house) and the fact that I can only work for short bursts of time before needed to close my eyes.

So, instead of the 28th as you mentioned before, we need to complete it before the 26th ... is that what you need?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Today is the 26th
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
you're not going to have it tonight is what you're saying?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I thought you said I was next in line to get my projected completed last week ???????
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hello ????

Sorry, this site is not quite up to IM speed. I only get messages when I check for them.

I have fallen behind. It can't be tonight ... It has to be tomorrow (Sunday)

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Are you sureeeeee .... ????
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Tomorrow by 11:59pm ????

I am not sure. Do you have another option? I hate to tell you I can and then not be able to.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
This looks very bad and unprofessional. If you didn't want to do it from the beginning, all you had to do was pass it on or tell me you couldn't. It'll cost me a lot more to have someone do this task for me at the last minute. This make me look bad as a student winging my professor along all because I can't have this paper and coming up with every excuse to why I don't have it. "It's either you can or can't ??? Which is it
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I don't not need an "F"
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
You've been telling me you can and don't do it for quite some time now
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I feel bad enough having the urge to pay someone to do it for me .... if you can't do it, TELL me so I can find someone who will

There is nothing you can say that I have not said to myself. My injury came at a terrible time. I hate to tell you that I cannot complete the work, but I simply cannot.

I regret that I cannot be of assistance and will opt out.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Goshhhh.... you should of have mentioned this from the start ....

I don't like to be defeated and admit that I cannot do what I have promised ... my bad. I have opened this to other experts. Don't reply here or it will be sent back to me. Again, I cannot say I am sorry enough.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
55357;�
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Mad) (upset)

Please, I understand ... but each time you post here, it removes it from the question board so that other experts cannot see it and help you.

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions