judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!
46206387

Judybailey61 Keep your core learning assessment outline

Customer Question

judybailey61 Keep your core learning assessment outline simpleThis is an outline ... a blueprint ...... not a draft .... not your finished product.The outline needs to layout your paperI IntroductionII Theory AA. Background - Characteristics --assumptions -- examplesIII Theory BB ..Background - Characteristics -- assumptions -- examplesIV ComparisonsA. SimilartiesB. DifferencesC. StrengthsD. WeaknessesV. ConclusionsWhat theories should you be considering (examples)?ChoiceClassicalConflictCriticalLabeling / ShamingLife CourseBiological and Bio-socialPsychologicalPsychological LearningSocial Bonding / ControlSocial DisorganizationSocial StructureAnomie / StrainThis is a fairly comprehensive listing. If you are NOT us
Establish clearly the two theories that you will be comparing and contrasting. Provide the background of each theory. Provide the assumptions of each theory. Describe what is important to know and to do for each theory. When were the theories established? How? Are the theories offshoots of other theories. Major theorists attributable to the theories that you selected. Demonstrates an exceptional understanding of the terminology in a CJ courseDiscuss multiple (more than 3) key ideas of each theory selected. Demonstrate an exceptional understanding of key concepts. Provide specific examples of each theory. Cite the sources in APA format. Provide a complete “comparison” and contrast of both theories.
due by Sunday
Submitted: 23 days ago.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  judybailey61 replied 23 days ago.

Hello and thanks for asking for me. Do you have additional instructions? I'm not quite sure what the outline is supposed to be for. It looks like you are going to be comparing two sociology/criminology theories. But are there original instructions for this?

Judy

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
Oh I am sorry I thought the rest of it posted
Customer: replied 23 days ago.
It's a core Assessment. Worth 10 points. Establish clearly the two theories that you will be comparing and contrasting.  Provide the background of each theory. Provide the assumptions of each theory.  Describe what is important to know and to do for each theory.  When were the theories established? How? Are the theories offshoots of other theories.  Major theorists attributable to the theories that you selected.  Demonstrates an exceptional understanding of the terminology in a CJ course 

5
Discuss multiple (more than 3) key ideas of each theory selected. Demonstrate an exceptional understanding of key concepts. Provide specific examples of each theory.  Cite the sources in APA format.  Provide a complete “comparison” and contrast of both theories.
Format and
Document
Outcomes 1,2

2.5
Proper spelling, grammar, punctuation, word choice, sentence construction. The term paper contains fewer than 3 errors in the APA writing convention and in the paper presentation (grammar, spelling, etc.). The artifact contains less than 3 errors in the following paper components: cover sheet, body of term paper, or reference page.
Customer: replied 23 days ago.
draft must provide your reader with a thorough outline of your core assessment paper.  At this point, your paper should be in a near complete form.  Your draft should provide a near complete format that will allow your instructor to point to needed corrections that will allow you to submit a corrected complete core assessment
Customer: replied 23 days ago.
This is an outline ... a blueprint ...... not a draft .... not your finished product.The outline needs to layout your paperI IntroductionII Theory AA. Background - Characteristics --assumptions -- examplesIII Theory BB..Background - Characteristics -- assumptions -- examplesIV ComparisonsA. Similarties
B. Differences
C. Strengths
D. Weaknesses
V. Conclusions
What theories should you be considering (examples)?
Choice
Classical
Conflict
Critical
Labeling / Shaming
Life Course
Biological and Bio-social
Psychological
Psychological Learning
Social Bonding / Control
Social Disorganization
Social Structure
Anomie / StrainEstablish clearly the two theories that you will be comparing and contrasting. Provide the background of each theory. Provide the assumptions of each theory. Describe what is important to know and to do for each theory. When were the theories established? How? Are the theories offshoots of other theories. Major theorists attributable to the theories that you selected. Discuss multiple (more than 3) key ideas of each theory selected. Demonstrate an exceptional understanding of key concepts. Provide specific examples of each theory. Cite the sources in APA format. Provide a complete “comparison” and contrast of both theories.

Whew ... that makes a lot more sense! Thanks.

Do you have two theories you want to use?

I'm still a little confused ... it starts out saying you need an outline ... then it says it is a draft. Which one is this? I'm pretty sure it is the outline, but just want to double check. The price is a bit higher than $38 because of the necessary research needed. Would $50 be okay for you? That would only be an extra $12.

Judy

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
thats fair. You can choose whichever is easiest. I didn't understand the assignment but it's a core assessment. Thanks

I'm not that clear on what a "core assessment" is .. I can guess that it is work which will demonstrate how well you understand the major concepts of the course ... that is my guess.

Is there some way to check to find out when the draft is required and when the final paper is required? I think that these should be dates you can find. That would clear up the outline request a little (I think).

I think you have to do an outline, then a draft, then the paper.

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
that is exactly what I am suppose to do Yes I just copied and paste what the assignment required. At the end of the semester it will be the papers. It's only worth 19 points so I am assuming it's a draft?
Customer: replied 23 days ago.
10 points
Customer: replied 23 days ago.
what I understand is that it's an outline not the final paper. The final will be due in 2-3 weeks. Thank you

Okay. I'll work on the outline. Do you have two theories you prefer?

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
Labeling/shaming and conflict

I'll see what research there is for these two.

Expert:  judybailey61 replied 21 days ago.

We are fine for today.

I regret that an emergency has come up and I won't be able to finish this today. Can you ask for an extension to tomorrow?

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
I am sorry for your emergency. He doesn't allow extensions unless we have a dr note

How late can I get this to you?

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
It's due 9 pm El Paso time

That makes it 11 my time. I believe I can do this, but it is up to you.

Do you want me to opt out and allow another expert to assist?

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
I got a friend to do it. I just had surgery on my shoulder. Take care of your emergency and hope everything is ok. Thanks Judy. Can you close question please

Okay ... again, sorry.

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
No worries!!

Thank you. I hope we can work together again. Judy

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions