Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

I need this assignment tonight, “According to the

Customer Question

I need this assignment tonight
JA: The writing tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.
Customer: “According to the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary, to "plagiarize" is "to steal and pass off (the ideas or words of another) one's own." “Plagiarism is a form of academic dishonesty and violates GCU's academic integrity policies. It discredits you and the university community as a whole. “
GCU’s President Brian Mueller states, “Academic integrity is at the heart of our values.” The world we live in everything is fast and competitive. People are always looking short cuts to get ahead. I am a firm believer that if you do wrong, wrong always catches up to you. Think about how these types of situations might arise in your academic career? One way that plagiarism might arise, is incorrect use of a source or not giving proper credit for quotes used in a paper. Let’s be honest, Professor Lisa can give us a topic to write on and if you Google the question, I am sure some website is going to offer you to the opportunity to purchase the assignment given. In life we all have choices, the easy way would be to purchase the product and you may get away with it. But upon graduation can you live with obtaining a degree with no effort? Personally it would bother me. I would look at my degree and feel no pride or sense of accomplishment. When I look at my undergrad degree, I am reminded of the late nights studying, the sacrifices made . Had I purchased papers or paid someone to do my work, it would not feel like my degree. It would be the writer of that paper or the person whom I am paying to doing my work degree. How does academic dishonesty undermine the purpose of graduate school?
How does academic dishonesty undermine the purpose of graduate school?
As a student whether at GCU or any other fine institute of higher learning, you will face and encounter challenges, as well as opportunities to illustrate integrity in your work. Academic dishonesty will ruin your name and follow you academic career, of course cheating is easy and you may not get caught but the whole purpose of going to school is to walk away mastering a skill and expanding your learning to greater levels.Reference
Copper, L.(2014). Mastering Graduate Studies. Retrieved from http://www.gcumedia.com/digital-resources/grand-canyon-university/2014/mastering-graduate-studies_ebook_1e.php
Grand Canyon University. (2016). Academic Integrity. Retrieved from http://students.gcu.edu/academics/academic-integrity.phpGrand Canyon University. (2016). Message from our president. Retrieved from https://www.gcu.edu/about-gcu/university-snapshot.php#h-message-from-our-president
JA: Is there anything else the writing tutor should be aware of?
Customer: no plagirism
Submitted: 29 days ago.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 28 days ago.

Hi, I'm Greg. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Hello, my name is Greg.

I see this might be time sensitive.

Do you still need this answered?

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions