judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!
46206387

FOR ONLY... Please address this topic in 1400 words no less

Customer Question

FOR ***** ***** ONLY... Please address this topic in 1400 words no less than 1200, a minimum of 4 citations will be needed. preferablly some of the ones I have sent you if you can but you can add more. I know it is short notice but I will need this answer by saturday the 12th . I am ready to accept the preferred customer services.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  judybailey61 replied 1 month ago.

I'll get back to you as soon as I can get started searching for references.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Okay.. but just checking are you going to be able to do it because it's due Sunday so if you are not going to be able to I'm running out of time to get it done myself.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
We don't have to talk about how social aspects are associated if that is toone hard to put together we can just do the paper on the original topic you sent me. Leadership theory in youth sports.

I think it is best that I opt out if you feel you need to know right now. I need to know if there is sufficient research available.

Judy

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Well I really hate to do that since you have dont so much great work for me before and I paid already. Do you know when you might know? Its just that it's going to be hard to submit to someone else now on such short notice.

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions