Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Greg, I'm glad to have found someone to help with this

Customer Question

Hello Greg,
I'm glad to have found someone to help with this topic. Are you still available?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Greg,
I could not see the original question on here, just wanted to make sure we are working on the correct topic.Assignment 1: The Effects of War and Peace on Foreign Aid
Due Week 4 and worth 200 pointsUse the Internet to research one (1) developing nation of your choice. Your research should include an examination of the effects that war and peace have on the distribution of foreign aid, as well as the material covered by the Webtext and lectures in Weeks 1 through 3.Write a three to four (3-4) page research paper in which you:Assess the positive and negative effects that peace and war, respectively, have on the distribution of foreign aid in the developing country that you have selected. Support your response with concrete examples of each of the results that you have cited.
Analyze the specific actions that the leadership of the selected country has taken, through the use of its foreign aid from donor nations and international lending institutions, to relieve the severe problems caused by warfare.
Discuss whether or not the extension of foreign aid has successfully reduced poverty and the incidence of warfare in the selected country. Support your response with examples.
Use at least five (5) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia, blogs, and other nonacademic websites do not qualify as academic resources. Approval of resources is at the instructor's discretion. Resources must also be within the last seven (7) years.
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Greg. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Thanks so much for request. What is deadline for resource? Is a model okay (to build from yourself and have all the pertinent information to complete it on your own from the guidance) or do you require a fully written new document (which would require quite a bit more based on this information = and therefore quite a bit of a bump in price potentially).

Thanks

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I would prefer a full written document, as I do have two additional documents I'm working on. The deadline is 11/05/16 at 12pm. Please let me know what the price adjustment will be.
Thanks for your help,
Daisy

Unfortunately I would not have the time to do this big of a work in this short of time. I am opening up to other professionals who might be able to fit into their schedule and have the time. If you decide model is okay, let me know and I will send that - I do apologize for the full one but just would not have time for fully researched and written document of that length in this time frame.

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions