judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!
46206387

I will like to know how much it will cost me a Capstone

Customer Question

I will like to know how much it will cost me a Capstone project
JA: The Writing Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.
Customer: The topic will be Workplace Diversity
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Writing Tutor should know?
Customer: This is what I need. The Capstone project is designed to provide the student with an opportunity to synthesize knowledge gained from courses taken throughout the program.
•The final paper should be 15 – 20 pages in length, not including title page, table of content, and bibliography. The font size should be no larger than 12 point and the margins on the top, bottom, left, and right side of the page should be no larger than one inch.
•The paper must have at least 12 references that are cited according to APA guidelines. There should be citations throughout the paper as well as a bibliography.
•The paper will demonstrate the student’s ability to use clear and concise writing at the college level.
•The paper will include appropriate visual components (that are referenced in the paper)- graphs, charts, diagrams, etc.
•You will choose the Topic for your paper during Week 1. The paper should encompass the course materials learned throughout the student’s bachelor-level academic career. Subject materials may include but are not limited too: marketing, finance, accounting, and management.
•The paper will automatically be submitted to Safe Assign upon submission in order to check for plagiarism. You must receive an Similarity Score of 30% or lower. If your score is higher than 30%, you must revise until you receive the desired score.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Please, remember that I need the outline by this Friday and the 12 references pages by November 4
Expert:  Donna Kakonge replied 1 month ago.

Dear Heriberto,

I can help you with this assignment, however what you are paying for payout needs to be supplemented. I will make you an offer on top of what you have already paid. I can meet your deadlines and do it well. If you accept the offer, I will proceed. If you do not accept the offer, we can negotiate towards something more affordable for you.

Kindest regards,

Donna

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions