judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!
46206387

Create a term paper (2,000-2,500 words) on any topic related

Customer Question

Create a term paper (2,000-2,500 words) on any topic related to social psychology that interests you.
The assignment must include at least eight sources, four of those with publication dates from the past two years.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is required.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  judybailey61 replied 5 months ago.

Hello and thank you for using justanswer! I'll be happy to work with you on this.

Social psychology is a fairly broad topic. What are your interests in the topic?

A 2000 word essay would be about 8 pages. At $20/page the total for this request would be $160. You have already paid $50 so the balance due would be $110. I know that in these times some people have difficulty expanding their budgets that far, and I understand.

Let me know if the extra $110 would be acceptable to you. Also, let me know the area you are interested in presenting for social psychology (social interactions).

I understand you need this next week. Would October 21 be okay?

Judy

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
October 21st would be perfect, but i honestly can't afford another $110. I didn't know It was $20 a page. :/

The most I can offer is a new customer discount of 5%. That would leave a balance of $99 ... would that work for you?

Judy

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
No I'm sorry can you just write me as much as you can for what I've paid

Do you have a topic?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I don't

If you can send a topic, I can send you a 2 page outline. That is the best I can do. If not, I will opt out so that another expert can assist you. Judy

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Can you do a topic related to children, adolescents and how the grow up between teen years and what parents and teachers can do to help them

I can do an outline and send you references you can use. The 21st still okay for this?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Ok

thanks. will check in if there are problems

Sorry ... checking in. I missed this one for the 21st ... do you still want the outline? Judy

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I'm sorry I paid for it , what exacting are you writing ?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.

I was going to do a two page outline for you. You asked for a topic related to children, adolescents and how the grow up between teen years and what parents and teachers can do to help them plus references.

You have not paid until you accept the work.

I was just asking if you still wanted me to do the outline for you. Judy

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
They already took the money out of my account

You can contact customer service to ask for a refund.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Thank you I'm going tonmov on

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions