judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!
46206387

I have a Strategy paper to write it's 5 paragraphs with 1

Customer Question

I have a Strategy paper to write it's 5 paragraphs with 1 being the intro, 2,3,4 being the body and the 5th one being the conclusion. I have to pick between 7 strategies. I wanted to do one on Comparison and/or Contrast, or Cause and/or Effect. I'm just not sure which would be the easiest or should I just pick another. I have to turn in my outline tomorrow, which is what strategy I choose to use, the thesis, the 3 arguments and what angle I'm going for.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  Donna Kakonge replied 1 month ago.

Dear Customer,

When is your deadline? I can help you with this assignment.

Kindest regards,

Donna Kakonge, BJ, MA, TESOL, LLB, ABD

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank you for responding. Sorry I'm just now seeing this. I already did it. I broke down and did it. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I checked my account and I paid 38 dollars.. I know the 1st initial payment was 5.00
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Was wondering if you had got paid to writer the paper? Because it's taken out my account

Dear Customer,

I did not get paid to write this paper. I did not indicate that you should rate me and you would need to rate me positively for me to get paid. No, I was not paid.

Thank you,

Donna

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions