Donna Kakonge
Donna Kakonge,
Experience:  Owner at Donna Kay Kakonge, MA, ABD

Assignment 2: Inclusion versus Segregation One of the top

Customer Question

Assignment 2: Inclusion versus Segregation
One of the top issues in special education is the ongoing debate of “inclusion versus segregation.” The idea of inclusion in education is that all students, no matter what disability they may have, should learn together in the same environment. Fully inclusive schools do not differentiate between special education courses and general education courses, but rather include students with learning, emotional, behavioral, or physical disabilities in classes with all of the other students.
The idea of segregation in education suggests that there are benefits to providing classes separate from general education classes that meet the needs of students with special needs. For some students, this may be for just one or two subjects, while for other students, this encompasses all of their courses.
In this assignment, you will consider those students who suffer from behavioral disorders or social skill deficits.
Using the module readings, the online library resources, and the Internet, research observational learning. Then, address the following:
Based on your learning about observational learning in this module, what are the benefits that these students could gain through their inclusion into a regular classroom?
How could the principles of observational learning help to improve the classroom behavior of students with behavioral disorders or social skill deficits?
What are some of the classroom disadvantages for employing inclusion for other typically developing students?
Do you support the move toward inclusion? Why or why not?
Write a 4–5-page paper in Word format. Apply APA standards to citation of sources. Be sure to include a title page and a reference page. Use the following file naming convention: LastnameFirstInitial_M4_A2.doc.
Submitted: 16 days ago.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 15 days ago.

Hi, I'm Greg. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to or and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Yeah I need a good model preferably not recycled work and I need it ASAP
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 14 days ago.

After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.

I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.

Expert:  Donna Kakonge replied 14 days ago.

Dear Customer,

I can help you with this assignment. When is your deadline?

Kindest regards,

Donna Kakonge, BJ, MA, TESOL, LLB, ABD

I can have it done by Monday. Is that fine?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Hi Donna yes Monday is perfect if you could please help me with the assignment under my questions labeled, "PAVLOV'S DOG- CLASSICAL CONDITIONING ASSIGNMENT"
That is the one i would need your help writing and completed by Monday rather than the inclusion/segregation one that you responded to. Is that something you can help me with?please let me know ASAP
Thank you!!!

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions