Kelyn1
Kelyn1, Reading Specialist
Experience:  20+ years in Regular and Special Education, Reading Specialist Master's, Published author
20214394

Can someone help me re write a paper for school? See

can someone help me re write a paper for school? See attached returned paper from my teacher. Thanks.

Hi, my name is***** is no attachment visible from my side. You will need to try and attach it again. A couple of quick questions to let me determine if I can help. For what subject is the project? What is your due date?

Thanks and I look forward to your reply!

Best,

Bethany Robertson

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hi Bethanythank you for the response I have attached my first draft of the paper I wrote as well as the instructors feedback. Please let me know if you have any further questions thxJamii

Hi Jamie, I apologize for taking so long to get back to you. It looks like you need an entirely new paper, not just a revision of this one. As your professor points out, this one does not address the given topic (How we may rely on one specific type of technology too much) and does not make an argument. I have helped with this project in the past and it is quite difficult and very research intensive.

Your paper is 9.5 pages. That's around 2,300 words so I'm guessing that the paper is supposed to be between 2,000 and 2,500 words. Is that correct? Assuming approximately the same number of words - 9.5 pages - your value is quite low. I charge $20 a page and $40 for labor intensive research (research requiring more than 2 hours, which is what this paper requires).

The value of this paper would be $230. Minus what you have already put into the system. That's showing as $68 on my side. Correct? I would need to ask for an increase of $162. (This is also assuming that the paper does not need to be "rushed" - needing it in less than 48 hours is "rush") The increase would be done with an "additional services message" I will send you once the paper is done. I will also need to know your due date.

If these terms are acceptable, I will go ahead and get started on the paper. I look forward to your reply!

Bethany

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I agree to the new fee thanks. Also its not a rush.Essay instructions below
To write a 2,200-2,500 word argument essay in which you identify one facet of modern technology that is debatable or controversial because people may or may not rely on it too much. Purpose To persuade your audience that this particular facet of modern technology either should or should not be limited due to people’s reliance on it.
thxjamii

Sounds great! What is your due date? Please take into account that due to family considerations, I do not normally work weekends.

Thanks,

Bethany

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
there is no due date but the faster the better I have four more papers to correct after this one LOL :)thxjamii

Got it. I will have it to you as soon as I can, certainly within the week. As you have not expressed a preference for a type of technology, I assume you would just like me to choose one?

Bethany

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
You can choose anything you like :) thanks once again for taking this assignment it helps me a lot :)Jamii

Just wanted to keep you updated. I apologize for not having this to you yet. Research is a bear on this particular project and I had a couple of unexpected familial situations that I had to deal with. I hope to have this to you by Monday. I do not normally work on weekends, but since I am behind and you are being very patient (thank you!!!), I will work you in!!

Best,

Bethany

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hi Bethany It really is nor a rush so anytime next week is fine thx very much for the update :)enjoy your weekendJamii

You are amazingly understanding!! I wish all my clients were like this! It's much appreciated.

Bethany

Hi! After a surprisingly complex series of searches, I think I've come up with an angle for this. (I try to do a different one for each person I help with this assignment.) However, we need to verify that your prof would count it as a technology. I'm thinking of our dependence on fossil fuels. Since they do have to go through a processing phase before use, it is technically, a technology. Could you e-mail your prof and make sure this angle would be acceptable for the assignment? If not, I'll keep looking. I just hate to do the expected "cell phones, computer time, etc. that probably everyone is going to do.

Thanks,

Bethany

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
My teacher said no problem with this topic thx :)jamii

Fantastic!! Thanks for checking for me! I can finally get started on this!! As I said before, research is always difficult and time-consuming on this one. Let me know if you need anything and I'll be in touch!

Bethany

Hi Jamii, Thanks so much for your patience! I have your model ready for you and will send along the "premium services" message for the agreed upon increase in just a moment. This will also allow us to exchange e-mails so I can send your document securely. JA requires that we charge $5 for e-mailing so the total increase will be $167. If you find everything acceptable, all you need to do is click "accept", leave a positive rating, and input your e-mail in the box provided. As soon as the system provides me with your e-mail, I can send your document!!

If you have questions or need me again feel free to get back in touch! To request me, just put "To Bethany Only" at the beginning of the subject line of the question and I will be alerted. If another expert happens to respond first (which does happen, especially with two of them) just let them know that you are waiting for me and ask them to opt out. If they do not opt out I will not be able to see or get to the question.

Thanks,

Bethany

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hi Bethany I paid the additional funds due and my email is ******@****.com
thanks very much
jamii
Customer: replied 24 days ago.
Hi Kelyn I still have not gotten the paper? should I request a refund?jamii

I'm so sorry for the wait. I sent this over a week ago and I was gone on vacation all of last week! I'll send it again right now. Please send me a response by e-mail as soon as you have it.

Bethany

Customer: replied 24 days ago.
will do thanks very much hope you had a nice vacationjamii

Glad you got it this time. Let me know if you need me again. To request me, just put "To Bethany Only" at the beginning of the subject line of the question and I will be alerted. If another expert happens to respond first (which does happen, especially with two of them) just let them know that you are waiting for me and ask them to opt out. If they do not opt out I will not be able to see or get to the question.

Bethany

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions