judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!

Can someone help me re write a paper for school? See

Customer Question

can someone help me re write a paper for school? See attached returned paper from my teacher. Thanks.
Submitted: 12 days ago.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 12 days ago.

Hi, my name is***** is no attachment visible from my side. You will need to try and attach it again. A couple of quick questions to let me determine if I can help. For what subject is the project? What is your due date?

Thanks and I look forward to your reply!

Bethany Robertson

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Hi Bethanythank you for the response I have attached my first draft of the paper I wrote as well as the instructors feedback. Please let me know if you have any further questions thxJamii
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 10 days ago.

Hi Jamie, I apologize for taking so long to get back to you. It looks like you need an entirely new paper, not just a revision of this one. As your professor points out, this one does not address the given topic (How we may rely on one specific type of technology too much) and does not make an argument. I have helped with this project in the past and it is quite difficult and very research intensive.

Your paper is 9.5 pages. That's around 2,300 words so I'm guessing that the paper is supposed to be between 2,000 and 2,500 words. Is that correct? Assuming approximately the same number of words - 9.5 pages - your value is quite low. I charge $20 a page and $40 for labor intensive research (research requiring more than 2 hours, which is what this paper requires).

The value of this paper would be $230. Minus what you have already put into the system. That's showing as $68 on my side. Correct? I would need to ask for an increase of $162. (This is also assuming that the paper does not need to be "rushed" - needing it in less than 48 hours is "rush") The increase would be done with an "additional services message" I will send you once the paper is done. I will also need to know your due date.

If these terms are acceptable, I will go ahead and get started on the paper. I look forward to your reply!

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I agree to the new fee thanks. Also its not a rush.Essay instructions below
To write a 2,200-2,500 word argument essay in which you identify one facet of modern technology that is debatable or controversial because people may or may not rely on it too much. Purpose To persuade your audience that this particular facet of modern technology either should or should not be limited due to people’s reliance on it.
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 9 days ago.

Sounds great! What is your due date? Please take into account that due to family considerations, I do not normally work weekends.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
there is no due date but the faster the better I have four more papers to correct after this one LOL :)thxjamii
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 6 days ago.

Got it. I will have it to you as soon as I can, certainly within the week. As you have not expressed a preference for a type of technology, I assume you would just like me to choose one?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
You can choose anything you like :) thanks once again for taking this assignment it helps me a lot :)Jamii

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions