judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!
46206387

Judybailey I)). Language Development Project Objectives A.

((Judybailey I))

. Language Development Project Objectives A. Demonstrate an understanding of the theories and principles of language development, cognition, and learning B. Analyze and synthesize the impact of physical, emotional, social, cultural, environmental, and intellectual factors on language development and literacy acquisition. C. Demonstrate an understanding that written language is a symbolic system D. Analyze the phonemic, morphemic, semantic syntactic, and pragmatic systems of language and their relation to the literacy process E. Compare and contrast the interrelationship of reading and writing, and listening and speaking F. Demonstrate the ability to provide students with opportunities that integrate their use of literacy through reading, writing, listening, speaking, viewing, and representing visually G. Demonstrate the ability to assess and provide developmentally appropriate early literacy experiences to all young children, including those from culturally diverse backgrounds H. Develop method for continual professional development and reflective practice II. Constructing the Language Development Project A. Title page B. Table of Contents C. Assessment Results D. Lesson Plans 1. Objectives 2. Standards 3. Materials 4. Procedures 5. Evaluation E. Reflection Log with separate sections for the ten (10) questions for each lesson F. Bibliography G. Appendix 1. Scoring sheets/work samples 2. Bibliography of research cited 3. Self-Evaluation Forms This is also due by Sunday oct. 23. this is Pre-k 4... I choosed science and I started on the seed project. I did the kwL chart. I have the rest of the outline. Also NJ state standard for early childhood.

Hello and thanks for requesting me! It is so nice to work together again.

I'll need a little time to read over this. Do I need the KWL and outline you did?

Get back to you tomorrow with a price for this, but the price you offered should be good.

Is there a page requirement?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.

There is..I will send it to you.

Thx

Customer: replied 6 months ago.

Oh I meant the work load.

here is the outline. https://www.dropbox.com/s/c3sy8ypyny75oof/outline%20for%20project.docx?dl=0

I am going to gather the pictures I took. Although right now I have pictures of the children the the apple project.

Last week was apple week. the first day was being introduced to the lesson of the apples what they are and that there are different kinds of them. ( I think I can make a kWL for you come to think of it)

Second day they brought in three different apples: red, yellow, green from home. The talked about how different they looked. at snack time they got to taste test it and make a chart of who liked which one.

third day they did patterns for math. They also took the seeds and started to talk about the seeds. That is when I started to ask questions about different seeds and how we can grow a plant. The said dirt, sun, water. But then one asked if there is a way to grow them in water? I put that as a experiment. So we are going to try to grow seeds in cotton, water only, and hydroponics.

Day four, they made apple sauce and did it as a how to project. using the left over apples.

Day five, the students tried store bought apple sauce, apple juice, apple slices and had to choose which one they like the most. again this is math. We did cut the apple to show that there is a star in the middle and made them into stamps.

so yeah.. not sure if this is helpful.

Do you have to send the pics or can you just incorporate them into the finished product?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.

I can add them ...

Ok

Customer: replied 6 months ago.

This one is due today but if you need more time. Let me know. Also we can do the same.. to email it privately. I will be on about 9 pm est. time if that works for you.

Tomorrow will be better. JA seems to be having some trouble with that computer attack. Just keeping you updated. Sometimes I cannot get on, sometimes I can. Hopefully it will improve.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.

No problem...

Can it be moved to wednesday? Sorry things kind of backed up on me.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.

sure.. no problem. I will let my teacher know I will submit it later. It happens.

Bless you ... it all has to do with a broken toe and a chili cookoff and an aqua zumba class ... and you don't want to know any more

Does it have to be Wednesday ... I admit that I did not thoroughly read all the requirements ... and while I cannot say for certain, I do not think it can all be completed today. Can I have another day?

Also, is there more information and data you were going to send? I don't need the photographs, but the KWL would be helpful if you did it. I cannot tell, is it a week's worth of lesson plans too? The lesson plan part is not detailed as to how many is needed. You worked on this for five days.

Sorry to ask for more time.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.

That is fine.. it is all in science.

When you get it done. I am not going to sweat it. The kwL were on seeds,

K

seeds need dirt, water, sun,

W

can sees grow in just water, cotton, or using a fish tank (hydroponics)?

L

seeds can grow in just about anything but they need nutrients to make them live long.

all were done with drawings.

Thanks ... you are the best. I caught little one's cold on Monday and am pretty miserable today. It should be short lived since she is feeling better today. I'll let you know when it is done.

Judy

Customer: replied 5 months ago.

ok thanks

Should be today or tomorow.

Did you get my message in gmail? I have access to JA for the moment. Please let me know the answers to my questions.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.

no I didn't ..I checked.

I sent it to the wrong person ... no wonder I didn't hear from you.

I'll send the questions to the email listed in the other question.

I am having trouble locating this on my list of questions because it timed out. I'm trying to see if it can be put there again. No need for response.

Judy

Your answer is ready. I am sending the offer for premium service so that it can be sent directly to your email.

Judy

Thanks ... file has been sent. Judy

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions