judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!

Judybailey I)). Language Development Project Objectives A.

Customer Question

((Judybailey I))

. Language Development Project Objectives A. Demonstrate an understanding of the theories and principles of language development, cognition, and learning B. Analyze and synthesize the impact of physical, emotional, social, cultural, environmental, and intellectual factors on language development and literacy acquisition. C. Demonstrate an understanding that written language is a symbolic system D. Analyze the phonemic, morphemic, semantic syntactic, and pragmatic systems of language and their relation to the literacy process E. Compare and contrast the interrelationship of reading and writing, and listening and speaking F. Demonstrate the ability to provide students with opportunities that integrate their use of literacy through reading, writing, listening, speaking, viewing, and representing visually G. Demonstrate the ability to assess and provide developmentally appropriate early literacy experiences to all young children, including those from culturally diverse backgrounds H. Develop method for continual professional development and reflective practice II. Constructing the Language Development Project A. Title page B. Table of Contents C. Assessment Results D. Lesson Plans 1. Objectives 2. Standards 3. Materials 4. Procedures 5. Evaluation E. Reflection Log with separate sections for the ten (10) questions for each lesson F. Bibliography G. Appendix 1. Scoring sheets/work samples 2. Bibliography of research cited 3. Self-Evaluation Forms This is also due by Sunday oct. 23. this is Pre-k 4... I choosed science and I started on the seed project. I did the kwL chart. I have the rest of the outline. Also NJ state standard for early childhood.

Submitted: 15 days ago.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  judybailey61 replied 15 days ago.

Hello and thanks for requesting me! It is so nice to work together again.

I'll need a little time to read over this. Do I need the KWL and outline you did?

Get back to you tomorrow with a price for this, but the price you offered should be good.

Is there a page requirement?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.

There is..I will send it to you.

Expert:  judybailey61 replied 14 days ago.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.

Oh I meant the work load.

here is the outline.

I am going to gather the pictures I took. Although right now I have pictures of the children the the apple project.

Last week was apple week. the first day was being introduced to the lesson of the apples what they are and that there are different kinds of them. ( I think I can make a kWL for you come to think of it)

Second day they brought in three different apples: red, yellow, green from home. The talked about how different they looked. at snack time they got to taste test it and make a chart of who liked which one.

third day they did patterns for math. They also took the seeds and started to talk about the seeds. That is when I started to ask questions about different seeds and how we can grow a plant. The said dirt, sun, water. But then one asked if there is a way to grow them in water? I put that as a experiment. So we are going to try to grow seeds in cotton, water only, and hydroponics.

Day four, they made apple sauce and did it as a how to project. using the left over apples.

Day five, the students tried store bought apple sauce, apple juice, apple slices and had to choose which one they like the most. again this is math. We did cut the apple to show that there is a star in the middle and made them into stamps.

so yeah.. not sure if this is helpful.

Expert:  judybailey61 replied 13 days ago.

Do you have to send the pics or can you just incorporate them into the finished product?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.

I can add them ...

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions