lkhoward
lkhoward, Master's Degree
Experience:  MEd, BA in English, BBA, 6 years of teaching
58892150

Typically, minorities in the United States are

Customer Question

Typically, minorities in the United States are over-represented in the criminal justice system as offenders and underrepresented as victims. Two such minorities are Native Americans and gays and lesbians. For each of these two (2) minorities, discuss the issue(s) of their over-representation as offenders along with the cause(s) of this over-representation; then discuss the issue(s) of their under-representation as victims along with the cause(s) of this under-representation. (25 points) (A 1½ -page response is required.)
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  lkhoward replied 2 months ago.

hi again :) i can do this on monday. is this single spaced? if so, the price is supposed to be what it would be if double spaced. so 3 pages would be an additional $22 + $5 emailing.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
It's a rewrite, I have the original paper with the professors remarks.. does that matter? I'm on a budget.
Expert:  lkhoward replied 2 months ago.

let me take a look at the prof remarks. then we can go from there, okay?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Ok
Expert:  lkhoward replied 2 months ago.

i'm signing off now. we can talk in the morning okay?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Here you go
Expert:  lkhoward replied 2 months ago.

got it. thanks. i have some serious issues with your professor's remarks, including how this person does not speak perfect English. I wonder if he/she just runs the paper through some type of software to judge how well someone writes. he/she says don't write back to back quotes and I get that but then writes that I am just talking and not using academic sources. well if i do that it goes again to back to back quotes. anyway lol i'll look it over on Monday or before Monday.

Expert:  lkhoward replied 2 months ago.

Planning on starting this Saturday

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Ok
Expert:  lkhoward replied 2 months ago.

:)

Expert:  lkhoward replied 2 months ago.

i can actually do this today. I'll let you know if I need more time but I don't think so

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Ok
Expert:  lkhoward replied 2 months ago.

:)

Expert:  lkhoward replied 2 months ago.

Done!

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Please post on the site
Expert:  lkhoward replied 2 months ago.

sure just a second

Expert:  lkhoward replied 2 months ago.

here you go:

revision

Expert:  lkhoward replied 2 months ago.

please let me know when you have the file so I can delete it. also please don't forget to rate me. thanks!

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Ok... please leave posted until Tuesday
Expert:  lkhoward replied 2 months ago.

I can do that but the longer it stays on this site as a link and the longer it is on the Internet, the more opportunity for someone else to take it, then you'd get in trouble for plagiarizing it.

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions