judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!

This is due Oct20th. I can provide you the questionaire of

this is due Oct20th.
I can provide you the questionaire of the families I have interviewed ASAP
I Just need to have everything else put together.
I will give you the rest of the outline.
Outline: Family Interview Assignment
I. Family interview
A. Family Introductions (Family A and Family B) families will be introduced with the following:
1. Who has the primary role for raising the child?
2. What do these parents/caregivers see as the major difficulties of family life today?
3. How do these parents/caregivers feel about their children’s schools?
4. Are the parents/caregivers involved in the school? What resources or activities does the
school provide for the family?
5. What is their perspective on the role parents/caregivers have to make schools more
accessible to them?
B. List of Interview Questions
1. based on NAEYC standards
2. research on child development and families
3. develop follow-up questions numbered to correspond with your list of prepared
4. use the interview outcomes, NAEYC standards, child development and family research to guide your question set. Your goal is to develop collaborative relationships, communicate effectively with families, and implement family resources to meet needs and support child development and families
5. be prepared to take notes and inform your families that you

Lady Jas ... long time no hear from! How delightful to hear from you! I am socked in tonight, but am certain we will be fine with this assignment. Can I get back to you tomorrow after I have read over it to see what I need?

Again ... wonderful to hear from you!

Customer: replied 22 days ago.

Thanks Judy,

I miss you. I have wanted to catch up. I am getting married next week and not only do I have this project but I have another. I am going to focus on.

The project is Pre-k level. I can have the interview by Friday if not Saturday if that is ok with you. Your the best.

Customer: replied 22 days ago.

Here is the link

How exciting! Best wishes and that is wonderful. So much on your plate. I really admire you! I really can't look at this tonight. I will promise to look at it and get back to you with any questions you may have. I'm sure my schedule is clear the week before the 20th for organizing and writing.

Customer: replied 19 days ago.

I put up another one.. It may be much work if you have someone that is trust worthy..Forgive me.. I am swamped with wedding stuff and after the week of the wedding I am in a ballroom comp. Also it is NJ state standards.

I'm good with both of these. How cool ... ballroom competition. I absolutely love ballroom dancing. I didn't get a chance to look at this today ... finishing a big project, but if there are questions, I will get them to you asap since I know you are not going to be available.

When can I expect the interview? You said either Fri or Sat. I'm not in a rush, but want to get as much out of your way as possible so you can focus on the important things!

Customer: replied 17 days ago.

State standard

I did this to make it easier for you....

Also, if you need to add more questions I am cool with it. Just make up the answers.

Thanks, ***** ***** hope those dancing shoes are ready to go after you throw your bouquet.

I will get back to you asap if I need more info. I know you are busy. Judy

Just touching base. This is nearly done. I am writing an overview of all you have done. I hope that was what was needed. I just noticed that the directions were cut off.

I need the URL where you got the NAECY standards in order to cite and reference the according to APA

Your answer is ready. I'm sending the premium service offer in order that your work will remain private. Please let me know of any changes you want me to make. Judy

Customer: replied 4 days ago.

OK I will get that to you today. Thank you love. Or I can add it in

Yes, why don't you just add the address to the references.

It has been a while since you were here. This method just needs you to accept the premium service offer. That takes care of accepting the answer. I'll send it again.

If there are questions, let me know. Judy

Customer: replied 3 days ago.

Sure. I can do that

Okay ... all yoiu need to do is accept the offer.

Customer: replied 3 days ago.

Where. I thought I did. Sorry I haven't been on my daughter has been very sick. I saw the offer on email and there is no where to click.

Are you using a computer? It does not seem to show up on phones.

Sorry about your daughter.

Customer: replied 2 days ago.

Got it.

File has been sent.

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions