judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!

I have an IT project due, which calls for a Project

Customer Question

Hello, I have an IT project due, which calls for a Project Implementation Plan. This project gives a scenario on what is expected. Attached are the instructions and specifications.
Submitted: 24 days ago.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Customer: replied 24 days ago.
This Project is to be completed by October 8th,2016. Attached are the documentations required for this assignment.
Expert:  David L. replied 24 days ago.

In response to your questions posted on the earlier thread (that thread was closed by JA), there are diagrams which I did not include because the diagrams were not listed as a requirement and would make the report significantly longer.

Regarding the project this week, unexpected circumstances arose this past weekend and cannot guarantee that it will not happen again. I understand that payment has been difficult as well. So I will opt out and open up the question to another expert that can ensure early posting of the report for this week and next.

Best regards,

Customer: replied 24 days ago.
I am willing to reconsider you for this report, If I am notified ahead of time, at least 3 days in advance. You can upload what you have at the time, and I will finish the rest if an unexpected issue arrive. Let me know how you feel about this.
Expert:  David L. replied 24 days ago.

Thanks for your consideration, however there are circumstances (such as the one this past weekend) in which 3 day advanced notice is not possible, and I also need to be compensated for the work.

Thanks anyway,

Customer: replied 24 days ago.
No problem, I will compensate your for the work. I need assurance on the projects that is what matters. If 3 day advance notice is not possible, then you can just upload what you have completed. Are you willing to continue this project?
Customer: replied 23 days ago.
Sorry about that David. I will discontinue this assignment. And upload a different assignment. which will be due on OCT 14th.

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions