judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!
46206387

Juveniles and the Legal Process PROJECT OBJECTIVE To

Customer Question

Juveniles and the Legal Process PROJECT OBJECTIVE To complete this project, you must • Demonstrate the knowledge that you’ve obtained in your course Juveniles and the Legal Process • Employ this knowledge to address practical issues regarding juvenile justice that commonly arise in all jurisdictions • Research, analyze, and write about the law in your specific jurisdiction with respect to its juvenile justice system By successfully completing this project, you’ll experience the application of your newly gained skills in a true-to-life professional situation. INSTRUCTIONS To satisfy the requirements for this project, you’ll complete four specific assignments at the conclusion of this course. Each assignment should be a clear, well-written essay of 250–400 words. The assignments are based on the following fact pattern. Juveniles and the Legal Process 2 Juveniles and the Legal Process Fact Pattern You’re employed by a private consulting firm, Juvenile Administration, which specializes in the field of juvenile justice in all of its applications. Your firm is often retained by school districts and municipalities to advise them on the law and to suggest solutions for specific issues and problems in this most important and complex area. Juvenile Administration has just been retained by your local school district, which is interested in revamping many of the procedures that it currently has in place with respect to its administration of various juvenile justice issues. For the purpose of this project, you don’t have to research the procedures being used by your local school district. Assume that the district wants to operate from a clean slate and is interested in a wide array of information that you must supply, even if they’re already employing some of the methods and procedures that your information covers. The managing partner in your firm assigns you as the chief project manager for this client. After many weeks of meetings with the members of the school district’s administrative board, you’ve been able to catalog their concerns into four major categories. Assignment 1: Juvenile Crime Problem Issues The school district wants information on the nature of the juvenile crime problem in your community. They want to know the prevalence of the various types of crimes. They also want to know how their juvenile crime rates compare with other communities throughout the nation. In addition, the district wants to learn about the latest studies and findings on the factors that contribute to juvenile crime and violence, including the economic, social, and familial influences. Graded Project 3 Finally, some of the school administrators have heard that other school districts are working with the National Crime Prevention Council. They want to find out more about this agency, its methods of operation, the programs it administers, and whether it can be a valuable tool for them to use in addressing some of their problems. Assignment As the chief project manager, you must respond to these issues in a comprehensive and relevant written research analysis. You’re free to use all available research tools, including the FBI Uniform Crime Reports, which should be used for your local community’s crime information. Assignment 2: Safe Schools Issues The school district would like to take all necessary steps to promote safe schools. In this regard, they’re willing to work with law enforcement, community groups, private concerns, and federal and state agencies. The district also wants to target at-risk students who have the potential to perform acts of violence in their schools. Therefore, they want you to advise them of possible warning signs and of the most current methodology for conducting a detailed threat assessment. Finally, the school district is aware of a growing gang problem in the community. They’re interested in understanding the causative factors that drive juveniles to join gangs, the nature and conduct of the gang culture, and any antigang programs and measures they might put into place. 4 Juveniles and the Legal Process Assignment As the chief project manager, you must respond to these issues in a comprehensive and relevant written research analysis. You’re free to use all available research tools. In your report, you must include information on the following items: • Safe Kids/Safe Streets, Safe Start, and Safe Future programs • School Safety Pyramid • Four-pronged threat assessment • Gang Resistance Education and Training • Teens, Crime and the Community Assignment 3: Traumatic Events Issues The school district has many students who have experienced, or are in the process of experiencing, traumatic events. These events involve physical, sexual, and mental abuse, as well as abandonment issues. The district wants your help in identifying such children by learning more about the common indicators of such abuse and the links that this abuse plays in leading to delinquency and crime. They specifically want direction with resp
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  Donna Kakonge replied 2 months ago.

Dear Customer,

I can help you with this assignment and have it completed on Friday by 11:00 p.m. I will need to ask for more credit for this question since it is a lot of work. If you agree, I will proceed once you accept my offer. If not, we can negotiate.

Kindest regards,

Donna

Expert:  Dr. Wilson replied 2 months ago.

Thank you for your phone call request. Donna, the customer has requested that I, Dr. Wilson, answer this for him. I did not swoop in on this question; rather while on the phone call with this customer, he requested that I answer this one for him as well. This customer has also requested that I post this note for you so that you would opt out. Thank you. *****

I need to know in what city and state do you live. It is necessary to complete these four assignments. I will need that info before I can complete this question. Once you give me the answer, I can complete this and send it over. Please answer asap if you want this completed on time.

OK well I must opt out because you have not provided me with the information I need to complete this assignment on time. Good luck

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
what information do you need you have requested information what kind info do you need

Dear Customer,

I did not ever request that Dr. Wilson respond to this question. If you would still like to work with me, once you accept the offer, we can proceed.

Thank you,

Donna Kakonge, BJ, MA, TESOL, LLB, ABD

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Dear *****na not thank you

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions