Hello David L.
hope you are doing well.
I have the last two project which I need help with
One of them is simply an apa paper, it does not require any type of research.
I do need it by this Friday, 11-17-16 by 5pm
the project consist on the following;
The place I visited was a Strip Club (Deja Vu). I visited with two of my female class member.
they were suprise and compaired it to what they had seen in the movies. they reaction was new to them and diferent from what they had seen in the movies.
It was different to them and they were kind of nervers to give a dollar to one of the strippres.
I was also nervouse but able to do it. We spoke with one of them and asked her questions such as why they do it - she does this to make money because she was kick out of her house. She does not like it when men prepositioned her to have sex. she feels discuss after given dances specially to man that are constantly asking her to have sex.
Take a field trip to some kind of physical location that plays host to some kind of sexual experience that is new to you, or to try out an activity such as interviewing someone or watching media that is challenging for you.
Write a paper of about 6 to 7 pages about the experience. You don’t have to incorporate research or use a bibliography; but should reflect a great level of writing.
Include a consideration of the following:
- How did you choose this particular location or activity?
- What was it like visiting this location or engaging in this activity?
- What was easier than you imagined? What was harder?
- What surprised you about a reaction that you had?
- What new information do you have about yourself after the activity?
- What new information do you have about sexuality after the activity?
- How might this experience be beneficial to your working with clients in therapy
Please let me know if you can help me with this
thank you again