Kathy
Kathy, Master's Degree
Experience:  I have experience in psychology and eduation. A masters in MFT and a specialization in educational leadership.
49749778

Part 1 Identify and discuss six values about life and

Customer Question

Part 1Identify and discuss six values about life and success that you vividly recall learning from your family. For each, explain how the particular value is supported by or at odds with your current community setting; community setting may mean current family framework, school, job, peer group, etc. You will want to refer back to Lesson 1 and 2.Part 2To practice lesson planning, create an age appropriate activity for the early childhood aged student. Then, create a section of your lesson plan that describes three strategies that can be implemented to modify/adapt this lesson to meet the needs of dual language learners. Your lesson plan should include a learning objective (what the students will be able to do), materials, a step-by-step guide on how to complete the activity, and a description of the modifications/adaptations.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  Kathy replied 2 months ago.

Dear Customer,

Thanks for the request. Please provide the due date to ensure I will have your assignment ready on a timely manner. Also, the lessons referenced on your question are the ones I created for you.

Regards

Kathy

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hi Kathy
I would need this for Sunday. For the lesson I wI'll check and get back to you tomorrow afternoon.
Expert:  Kathy replied 2 months ago.
Dear Customer,
Thanks for your response. I look forward to receive the rest of the information to start working on your answers.
Regards,
Kathy
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hi Kathy
The lessons they are referring are the chapters in the book.
Expert:  Kathy replied 2 months ago.

Could you please provide me with the book's name?

Regards,

Kathy

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Its called
Follari, L. (2015). Valuing diversity in early childhood education. (1st ed.). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson Education
Expert:  Kathy replied 2 months ago.

Thanks for the information.

Regards,

Kathy

Expert:  Kathy replied 2 months ago.

Dear Customer,

Below is the link containing your answer. I hope it helps you. I look forward to your rating.

Regards,

Kathy

https://app.box.com/s/6yck7duvt6k95204xjxv39jm54bn8rdm

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions