judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!
46206387

Directions: Be sure to make an electronic copy of your

Customer Question

Directions: Be sure to make an electronic copy of your answer before submitting it to Ashworth College for grading. Unless otherwise stated, answer in complete sentences, and be sure to use correct English spelling and grammar. Sources must be cited in APA format. Your response should be four (4) pages in length; refer to the "Assignment Format" page for specific format requirements.Part 1Using the information in Chapter 10, you will compare and contrast three (3) inclusion models by filling out the Inclusion Support Model Chart (see below). For each model, your will describe the key elements and distinctive characteristics, examine the advantages and challenges, and discuss the resources needed to implement each model.One-To-One Assistant Itinerant Consultation Coteaching
Key elements and distinctive characteristics of model
Advantages
Challenges
Resources needed to implement the modelPart 2Next, assume you have been hired by a school district to provide inclusion support to children with disabilities, ages 3–5. Write a two-page reflection essay on which inclusion model you might like to try and why. Discuss what it might look like and what skills you might need to acquire or already have that might help the model develop successfully—keep in mind that there is no one right inclusion model. There are a variety of ways to accomplish inclusion. The choice of models depends on the needs of the child, family, staff, and resources of the program.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  Donna Kakonge replied 2 months ago.

Dear Customer,

I can help you with this assignment, however I would need more credit in order to do the assignment. I can have it done for you today. I will make my offer in the next message.

Kindest regards,

Donna Kakonge, BJ, MA, TESOL, LLB, ABD

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
my answer has been answered but thank you

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions