judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!
46206387

Literature review for properties management system (building

Customer Question

literature review for properties management system (building maintenance)
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  lani_s replied 3 months ago.

Can you please provide the given instruction details for this assignment?

For what course/subject is that?

Any required length (number of words/pages?

Any required paper format, references, and date you needed the work returned to you?

Thanks.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
62; for final year project, bachelor IT> This is the abstract for the project proposal (attached are the full proposal)
e-Property Management for Technical Unit, Company Name(CN) is establish to serve damage report and manage property of the Company Bulding and around it. Currently the damage report is done manually by using form and phone call or verbally. Thus, the objective of the system is being developed is to change the system into a web based damage reporting and property management system which work through Local Area Network (LAN). The system is expected to reduced time consuming and help to reduce work load of the Company Technical staff. Currently manual systems are being used, such as they still receive damage report by phone calls and forms. To enable this system to work through web browser, web based method applied in development process. PHP programming and MySQL database were used as the programming language and the database.PHP are used to create interactive dynamic websites and its rapidly gaining in popularity because of it a flexible, cross-platform technology that provides amazingly powerful features.Therefore this system is believe to meet the requirement requested by the Company Technical staff and meets the objective> length maybe about above 10 to 20 pages or more> is it 2 days enough?
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
do you need the samples?
Expert:  lani_s replied 3 months ago.

Thanks for providing those details but I apologize as I won't be able to work on paper that long these days.

I will opt out to open your question to other available experts.

Thanks and good luck on this.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
ok..thanks

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions