judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!

You have been hired as the Chief Security Officer for a

Customer Question

You have been hired as the Chief Security Officer for a local University. For this role you will be responsible for establishing and maintaining an enterprise wide information security program to ensure that all information and data assets are not compromised. Knowing the concepts that are presented in the course, you will develop a plan to carry out a security program that deters computer crimes, establishes a process for investigation and outlines which laws are applicable for possible offenders.Write a 8-10 page paper in which you:Research the Internet for recent computer hacker attacks or other crimes that have been committed against higher educational institutions.
Analyze the processes put in place by other higher education institutions in order to prevent these crimes from reoccurring.
Recommend processes, methodologies, or technology that can be purchased to lower computer crime threats. Include specifics on pricing and the level of support and maintenance that would be required.
Research the Internet for current laws and government agencies that exist in your region that address the threat of computer cyber-crimes.
Identify the laws that would be effective to convict offenders. Determine what computer crime fighting government programs exist within your region that can complement your security operations.
Research the internet for computer forensics technology that can be used by the University.
Identify the types and determine the costs of technology that can be used for gathering electronic evidence, evidence from hardware, evidence from Firewalls, or cell phones.
Use at least four (4) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  David L. replied 1 month ago.

Thank you for requesting me.

By when do you need this completed?

Also, this research project is about twice the length and amount of work as the last two projects so the amount offered does not cover the work involved. Would you be willing to increase/double the offer amount to complete this project?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Due on sunday at 4pm. How much?
Expert:  David L. replied 1 month ago.

Since the number of pages and work is twice as much as the last project, an offer that would cover the work would be twice as much as well.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
What about giving you $100.00 for that?
Expert:  David L. replied 1 month ago.

Ok, that will be fine.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Don't forget the assignment is due today at 4pm. On time
Expert:  David L. replied 1 month ago.

Sorry, still have not received payment for the assignment two week ago.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
What do you mean? $53 was taking from my account on 9/6. So was thinking $47 will be the tip when I rate you.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Expert:  David L. replied 1 month ago.

The project two weeks ago was never rated - my concern is that this one will also go unrated after I post it.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I rated it. every assignment has be rated. this is a deal David. Please I need this assignment ASAP
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
David please I need this assignment ASAP. I don't want to fail my class. This assignment was due yesterday at 4pm, is not done because lack of communication. please I need it ASAP. Paying you is not a problem. Hope to hear from you soon
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
How do I get my refund?

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions