judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!
46206387

This is for writing tutor, I need help on To complete this

Customer Question

This is for writing tutor, I need help on To complete this assignment, compose an essay, between about 1,000 and 1,500 words, that expresses your position on the value of Wikipedia for college students. Assume that your readers are college students and college professors -- not only your classmates and instructor for EN 105, but also college students across the USA. As you write, show your readers that you understand the "critical conversation" around Wikipedia by including references to this unit's reading assignments and the perspectives offered in our class discussion. And, make sure to make a persuasive case for why your readers should share your perspective on Wikipedia.One of your goals in this assignment should be to make careful use of reasons to support your claims. As you learned in your reading and this unit's mini-lectures, reasons can take many forms. You might think about including relevant anecdotes from your own experience, describing your observations, using explicit logic and reasoning, creating a striking comparison, or analyzing patterns of facts and data. You may use outside sources, provided that they add to your argument in some way. Remember that experienced writers use outside sources to provide context to their own perspectives.As always, you may use any of the material from your Writer's Journal or our class discussions as a starting point for your assignment.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  Dr. Wilson replied 3 months ago.

Hello. By when is this due?

Are you requesting a specific tutor? If not I would be happy to assist. Dr. Wilson

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
By Saturday can u help me?

Yes I can help. I will get started and keep you posted on my progress and I will contact you if I have any more questions. :)

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Awesome.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Can you hide my question?
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
If possible?

I do know that after I answer we can have it marked as private and closed so that no one can access it. Also I can immediately remove my link to the answer so it will not remain in cyberspace. Is that OK?

And since I have a lock on your question, no one can access it.

OK your question is locked and can only be seen by me now. :) I will get started.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Ok great!!!

I will keep you posted on my progress. No need to reply.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Hi there, just following up.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Hi Dr Wilson. Just following up on my assignment which is due today. Please let me know. Thank you
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Dr. Wilson. I am a little concerned that you have not replied. My assignment is due today and I am stressing out here. Can you advise, please.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I trusted your word.

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions