judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!
46206387

Dr. Beth below is my assignment. I have attached the subject

Customer Question

Dr. Beth below is my assignment. I have attached the subject of the project. Could I possibly have this by Friday? The actual due date isn't until Sunday night so if you do need more time that's okay too.My course project paper is regarding media images of women. There is a lot to do this week and boy..we have to do at least a 10 page paper. Organizing is going to be critical with this size of a paper, so far I created a nice outline of my paper and what sources I will be using for each topic. I have not done a paper this large since high school and I might take another day to plan my attack on this. For the most part I just have a really rough outline drawn up but I am setting a goal of at least two pages for my topics before I move on to my next topic of choice. Hopefully this will keep me on track. I have a question for my fellow classmates. What helps you keep on track or organized with your paper?
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  Dr. Beth replied 3 months ago.

Hi Jason! I am delighted and will absolutely have this for you before Friday. Thank you so much!

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Dr. Beth are you having any lucky with this?
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Dr. Beth will you have this done by tonight? :/
Expert:  Dr. Beth replied 3 months ago.

Jason, I am so sorry....I had a medical emergency and was hospitalized. This is the first time I have been able to log in in close to a week (I believe the last time was when I sent your resume?). Again, I am so sorry. I will have this for you ASAP

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I'm sorry Dr. Beth that you had an emergency. I hope all is well for you now and nothing too serious. I was able to actually get it done earlier this morning and submit it. I don't need this assignment anymore. I hope you get well soon!

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions