judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!
46206387

I have an hour to write a paper of 1250 words...I am lost,

Customer Question

I have an hour to write a paper of 1250 words...I am lost
JA: The Writing Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.
Customer: After reading "Psychological Data and Human Values" by Maslow; "The Necessary and Sufficient Conditions of Therapeutic Personality Change" by Rogers; and "Logotherapy and Existentialism" by Frankl, complete the following in 1,250-1,500-wordsSummarize each article.
Evaluate how the article aligns with the theorist’s perspective Frankl/Existential Maslow and Rogers/Humanistic.
How could each of these research articles be applied today.
Use your textbook to provide support for your statements
JA: The Writing Tutor can help you get an A on your paper. Is there anything else the Writing Tutor should be aware of?
Customer: my university uses turnitin
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  David L. replied 3 months ago.

My name is***** hour is not enough time to complete a report of this size, however if you are interested, I may have a template report for this same subject that you could modify and make your own. Just let me know.

Thanks,

David.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
How much for the template and how detailed is it...?
Expert:  David L. replied 3 months ago.

I just reviewed the template - it is about 1200 words and includes a comparison of Rogers, Frankl and Maslow.

Expert:  David L. replied 3 months ago.

The template would be 25.00 if you are interested.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I put down a deposit of $68 does it come out of that?
Expert:  David L. replied 3 months ago.

Yes and sorry I posted the wrong number - the template is half the cost of the original offer.

So once I post the template and you review it you would have to change the offer amount then enter positive feedback if satisfied with the service.

Expert:  David L. replied 3 months ago.

If you are interested in the template I could post it for you tonight.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Sure
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Where does it get posted?
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
It's ok, i'm going to write it myself and get a refund...thanks anyway. I will keep you in mind for the future, thanks.

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions