judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!
46206387

Write a paper on disaster response planning. Your paper will

Customer Question

Write a paper on disaster response planning. Your paper will be a case study of Hurricane Katrina 2005. In this study you will examine the planning which was done (or not done) by one level of government (usually a local government), and then see how that planning affected the response and recovery from the disaster.
Assignment Requirements:
• A cover or title page with your name on it.
• Labeled topical headings (e.g., Introduction, Discussion, Conclusion, Recommendations, etc.)
• Length: The report must contain a body of text approximating 2,000 typed words (about 8 pages double-spaced, 12 point font), excluding cover, abstract, illustrations, graphs, table of contents, appendices, and reference pages.
• Reports significantly below or above the parameters will be downgraded. Please note that abstract, illustrations, graphs, table of contents, appendices are NOT required but if you do use them, they do not count as part of the body of text for length assessment.
• A reference page containing a minimum of five (5) course-external resources used and cited in the report.
• References cited at the end of the report must be cited in text to illustrate how they were used.
• Written in APA Style.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  judybailey61 replied 3 months ago.

Hello and thank you for using justanswer!

A 2000 word paper would run $150. Since you have already paid $54 it would mean a balance of $96 would be due upon completion.

If this is acceptable to you, please let me know what the due date is for the work. I look forward to working together.

Judy

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions